GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210120-175711_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210120-175711_Chrome.jpg
    701.8 KB · Views: 94

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion
Dude I hardly ever smoke weed. Since it’s not legal federally I honestly smoke rarely. I don’t want to lose a path to pain killers. Fucking sucks man
Yea, thats fucking sucks. I had a nasty surgery got on hydros and was hooked on those mofos for 2 years. Granted I didn't need them after 2 weeks but they had me by the balls. Was a bitch getting off, fucking horrible withdrawal. I still dream of them...
I assume since your ex-military the VA will cut you off if you have dirty piss? I have a buddy in that boat.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Yea, thats fucking sucks. I had a nasty surgery got on hydros and was hooked on those mofos for 2 years. Granted I didn't need them after 2 weeks but they had me by the balls. Was a bitch getting off, fucking horrible withdrawal. I still dream of them...
I assume since your ex-military the VA will cut you off if you have dirty piss? I have a buddy in that boat.
That’s terrible man. Luckily I haven’t gotten to that point. I get oxy and take maybe 2-10 a week. Depending on pain of course.

because I’m prescribed pain meds. I get drug tested twice a year. If I piss hot the va will cut me off ASAP.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Sucks. Man I don't know how people can function on oxys. My back was killing me one day and a guy at work gave me a pill telling me it's similar to Vicodin, turned out to be an oxy. I was crawling around my apartment throwing up, couldn't walk and was violently sick for 2 days. Fuck that

I'll say for as many health benefits as weed has, pain isn't one of them. I'm all sorts of confused how people say it helps their pain. It doesn't help mine at all. I just live with the pain unfortunately because pain meds make me not be able to function.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Slayer

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Fun fact: The album God Hates Us All was released on September 11th, 2001. The title can also be interpreted as God Hates USA II (<- those are the Twin Towers). I think this is undeniable proof that the 9/11 attacks were a guerilla marketing campaign by Slayer.