GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Isn't judging people because if what part of this country they live in being prejudice? Just a thought.

As I stated above, I’m a geographer and demographer. Not prejudice, just calling out variance in culture.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Trump’s tweet about 2.7 million deleted votes is baseless
IF YOUR TIME IS SHORT
Donald Trump’s tweet cites a report from One America News, a pro-Trump television network. That report relies on an “unaudited analysis” that appears to have originated in a thread on a website called TheDonald.win.

That thread cited Edison Research data as its source. But Edison Research, which helps provide exit polling data, told us it has found no evidence of voter fraud in its data.

Dominion Voting Systems, state election officials and the federal government say there’s no evidence that millions of votes were miscounted.

https://www.politifact.com/factchec...-tweet-about-27-million-deleted-votes-basele/

Reactions: WAP

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
IF YOUR TIME IS SHORT
Donald Trump’s tweet cites a report from One America News, a pro-Trump television network. That report relies on an “unaudited analysis” that appears to have originated in a thread on a website called TheDonald.win.

That thread cited Edison Research data as its source. But Edison Research, which helps provide exit polling data, told us it has found no evidence of voter fraud in its data.

Dominion Voting Systems, state election officials and the federal government say there’s no evidence that millions of votes were miscounted.

https://www.politifact.com/factchec...-tweet-about-27-million-deleted-votes-basele/
In a lot of ways, for the past few years. Right wing news has had a lot of that “snake eating its own tail” type reporting.

hence the huge surge of late night talk show host comedians getting more political. It was way too easy to call bs and prove it quickly too. Low hanging fruit.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
IF YOUR TIME IS SHORT

Why are you still posting that stuff? Biden won unless something miraculous happens.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
What would you do?
If it bothered me? I’d publicly ask for it to be removed while explaining why I’d want it removed. The “why” part would be important. Since I wouldn’t want to look like a bitch. Maybe?

but frankly. I would just roll with it.

it’s hard to say now when I think about it. I don’t understand your friendship or dynamic with Jay. So it’s hard for me to gauge where the line would be draw.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
If it bothered me? I’d publicly ask for it to be removed while explaining why I’d want it removed. The “why” part would be important. Since I wouldn’t want to look like a bitch. Maybe?

but frankly. I would just roll with it.

it’s hard to say now when I think about it. I don’t understand your friendship or dynamic with Jay. So it’s hard for me to gauge where the line would be draw.

Jay just likes to pick on me. I don't know him except through the forum.
But since you're relatively new to the forum and this thread you should know that this thread is an anomaly. Only in this thread can you call people names, lie and make shit up. I didn't do that for a long time and objected when someone else called someone a name but I gave up and lowered myself to their level.
What Jay would like is for me to object to the thread title so he'll, and his cronies, have more ammunition to attempt to attack me. You have to have thick skin and roll with the punches to compete in this thread or you'll get overrun and belittled.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Jay just likes to pick on me. I don't know him except through the forum.
But since you're relatively new to the forum and this thread you should know that this thread is an anomaly. Only in this thread can you call people names, lie and make shit up. I didn't do that for a long time and objected when someone else called someone a name but I gave up and lowered myself to their level.
What Jay would like is for me to object to the thread title so he'll, and his cronies, have more ammunition to attempt to attack me. You have to have thick skin and roll with the punches to compete in this thread or you'll get overrun and belittled.
Ah. Gotcha.