GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
FB_IMG_1604896048088.jpg

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
What amazing thread title did I miss :cry:
I know, right? Whatever it was, it got Jim to "not react to it" by constantly complaining about it and posting like 10 rapid fire middleschool level dick comments. I need one of those title dumps!

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
I had mentioned on early this week to seeing only a few lawn signs. I did see a Bernie sign yesterday

Mrs Mud mentioned a bumper sticker she saw "Any reasonable person"

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
Cmon guys get it right, the sign is "Any Functioning Adult - 2020" and it's a deep state astroturfing ANTIFA campaign against Trump funded by Soros and Bezos (The Os Bros for short)

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I know, right? Whatever it was, it got Jim to "not react to it" by constantly complaining about it and posting like 10 rapid fire middleschool level dick comments. I need one of those title dumps!
The dick comments were because Jay said that he has a picture of GTIfan99 's 12 inch dick. So Jay and GTIfan99 started the middle school level dick comments. I like it when Jay puts me in the title. It's flattering regardless of the content. He talks about me and I respond.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Trump’s tweet about 2.7 million deleted votes is baseless
IF YOUR TIME IS SHORT
Donald Trump’s tweet cites a report from One America News, a pro-Trump television network. That report relies on an “unaudited analysis” that appears to have originated in a thread on a website called TheDonald.win.

That thread cited Edison Research data as its source. But Edison Research, which helps provide exit polling data, told us it has found no evidence of voter fraud in its data.

Dominion Voting Systems, state election officials and the federal government say there’s no evidence that millions of votes were miscounted.

https://www.politifact.com/factchec...-tweet-about-27-million-deleted-votes-basele/
Fake news denies election fraud evidence...while pushing fake president elect who's won nothing. Color me surprised.
I love how you guys echo 'baseless' media claims and cite 'fact check' websites which have no evidence of no evidence.
If it were true, GSA would have certified the election already. It's not over.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
Fake news denies election fraud evidence...while pushing fake president elect who's won nothing. Color me surprised.
I love how you guys echo 'baseless' media claims and cite 'fact check' websites which have no evidence of no evidence.
If it were true, GSA would have certified the election already. It's not over.
The GSA doesnt certify the election doofus. In past administrations the GSA cooperates with the apparent president elect because they are told to by the outgoing pres.

The states certify the elections, and of course no states have yet because they are doing their jobs and counting carefully.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1605273717031.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
The states certify the elections, and of course no states have yet because they are doing their jobs and counting carefully.
HOLY SHIT! So you're saying the election's not over??? But I was told that's misinformation.
1605273830477.png