GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Ok, since there is apparently no evidence that can disprove it is a false flag, what evidence do you have that it is, besides "its much more likely"
Logical speculations based on historical experience and some understanding of how many different players would like to keep making money by staying in the region. As well as geopolitical interests in the region.

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
Says the guy that had to use a nogodgetoverit alias.

I prefer Alaska -- cooler, greener.
You know, I can get on board with that. Not only did you prove my point, but you went so far as to say I undersold it...

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
Whatever, man. You are right in there with gretafan -- he says black guys like to beat Asian women, you say Afghanis just like to live in a subjugated state. It's all good. ;)
I never said they "liked" it, and you know it. You're the definition of "fake news," and an egomaniac, and that's why so many have blocked you.

What I indicated was that, from a recent historical perspective, Afghanistan seems to "accept" (even if reluctantly) the powers that be that rise to fill whatever vacuum that other occupying nation states (USSR, US, etc.), or an absence of bonafide government, leave behind, whether it's the Taliban, ISIS, feuding warlords, etc.

Also, I don't agree with what the US has done in Afghanistan, and other countries, in total disrespect for their sovereignty.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I never said they "liked" it, and you know it. You're the definition of "fake news," and an egomaniac, and that's why so many have blocked you.

What I indicated was that, from a recent historical perspective, Afghanistan seems to "accept" (even if reluctantly) the powers that be that rise to fill whatever vacuum that other occupying nation states (USSR, US, etc.), or an absence of bonafide government, leave behind, whether it's the Taliban, ISIS, feuding warlords, etc.

Also, I don't agree with what the US has done in Afghanistan, and other countries, in total disrespect for their sovereignty.
You mad, bro? Snowflakes block me because they get the same treatment from me they give to others. Tender assholes.

Afghanistan is an abstraction. You want to talk about entire countries/nations/populations -- learn a bit about those very countries/nations/populations and the mentalities of the people living there.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Biden Pledges To Strike Back After Attack Kills 12 U.S. Service Members In Kabul : NPR
Biden said the situation on the ground in Kabul is still evolving and said the U.S. will target the assets, leadership and facilities of ISIS-K, the terror group that has claimed responsibility for the attack.
"We will respond with force and precision, at our time, at the place we choose and at the moment of our choosing."

Biden also defended relying on the Taliban to provide security outside the Kabul airport.
"We are counting on them to act in their own self-interest," he said. "And it's in their interest that we leave when we said we would. There is no evidence thus far from our commanders in the field that there has been collusion between Taliban and ISIS."

What a weird timeline.

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
Tokyo's Medical Associate Chairman held a press conference today to recommend Ivermectin use for all current COVID patients, and prophylactic use for Doctors and medical staff treating COVID patients. Citied studies where other countries were practicing Ivermectin use

134/100,000 cases of COVID and 2.2/100,000 deaths on average for countries using Ivermectin

950/100,000 cases of COVID and 29/100,000 deaths on average for countries not prescribing Ivermectin

Keep waiting for Pfizer's protest inhibitor.

Is there a way to find out which hospitals in the US are using ivermectin?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Most of our terrorists are homegrown nowadays. No need to get on an airplane in the first place now.
Got examples???

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

cb1111

Why is it hard to believe? They aren't associated with the Taliban and they don't care about the agreement we have with them about pulling out. They hate us and would rather see our people dead than ensure we leave.
Actually ISIS is the sworn enemy of the Talibs - they feel that the talibs aren't radical enough