GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
You are so woefully incompetent if you don't already know this stuff. I can't explain it to you but maybe you should read more news instead of listening to whatever right wing radio station you currently listen to.

Never ever watch 24hr news channels (any of them, except maybe cspan)
I'm out making deliveries in my car how can I read news? I purposely listened to a variety of radio news stations including CNN just to hear different opinions. Normally I don't listen to any news stations and never watch the news on TV. I read the newspaper and hear what I hear on the radio when I'm driving. I didn't think you would consider CNN a right wing station.

There's a common theme for you and the guys who share your opinion. Blame everything on Trump and make sure to include an insult to the person you're responding to. It's so old.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
CNN isn't right wing, it just sucks as a source of news. Same for all the 24hr.

News isn't politically skewed unless you watch 24hr news channels and think that all news is like that bullshit.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
And I'm not "blaming Trump for everything"

I'm blaming Trump for all the shit he did. There's plenty of stuff he didn't do that sucks too. Not much that is good to speak of... maybe the fact that he funded the vaccine research but any president would have done that.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
CNN isn't right wing, it just sucks as a source of news. Same for all the 24hr.

News isn't politically skewed unless you watch 24hr news channels and think that all news is like that bullshit.
I know CNN isn't right wing. You said I listened to right wing stations. And like I said I don't watch news on TV period. I quit watching news when the news stations quit presenting just the news and started presenting their opinions on the news.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
I know CNN isn't right wing. You said I listened to right wing stations. And like I said I don't watch news on TV period. I quit watching news when the news stations quit presenting just the news and started presenting their opinions on the news.
What news do you listen to on the radio?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
What news do you listen to on the radio?
Normally none. I'll catch the top of the hour news on a talk station and I think they use ABC news but normally I listen to Sirius XM all day. Not news stations. Actually it's the Jim Rome sports show and Dr Laura 😂. It's only when I heard the news at the top of the hour that I started to listen to the disaster that happened today.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Actually ISIS is the sworn enemy of the Talibs - they feel that the talibs aren't radical enough

Yep, shit just got real for the Taliban.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
The evacuation debacle is not Trump's fault. Nobody is talking about Trump and the evacuation. I listened to a lot of different radio news stations today because of what happened including even CNN and I didn't hear anyone blaming Trump.

And how were we supposed to leave Afghanistan if we didn't negotiate with the Taliban?

Jim, it's pretty simple. If we didn't release the leader of the Taliban and 5000 of his fighters, they wouldn't have taken Afghanistan so quickly. If they didn't take the country so quickly, we would of had more time to evacuate.

I'm not seeing how that's a huge leap of logic.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Jim, it's pretty simple. If we didn't release the leader of the Taliban and 5000 of his fighters, they wouldn't have taken Afghanistan so quickly. If they didn't take the country so quickly, we would of had more time to evacuate.

I'm not seeing how that's a huge leap of logic.
Releasing the Taliban leader and 5000 of his fighters isn't why 300,000 American trained and equipped Afghan soldiers rolled over and walked away.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
The 'most popular' president of all time, that gets mostly dislikes for his speeches.

1630033125964.png