GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

vw_s

Ready to race!
Car(s)
vw
you will have people (aggressor) intentionally going around to those they hate (victim) & "goading" the victim to get them to place the aggressors life in danger so that the aggressor can legally kill the victim "in self defence".
Sure, if you describe goading as putting out fires and offering medical aid. Kyle was totally goading rioters into attacking him by not allowing them to just burn and destroy his town. If anything, I hope more concerned citizens come out with more guns in the future, so we don't have a repeat of the Summer of 2020.

1. Why was he there in the first place, what were his actions, intentions in the minutes, hours, days before the he fired those shots
This was described in court, did you watch? He was there because the prior days the city was being burned to the ground. The business he was set to watch had already been attacked and had many vehicles burned and destroyed. Homes were being burned, and people literally put signs in their windows to let rioters know children where living there in the hope they wouldn't burn their homes down.
  1. Does he own property there?
Does he need to own property there to exercise his right of self defense?
  1. Why did he drive circa 20miles to put himself in danger?
Kenosha was Kyle's home town, he grew up there. His entire extended family aside from his mother lived there. Why did the felon at 27 years old Gaige Grosskreutz drive 50 miles to be there? Why was Gaige Grosskreutz carrying a firearm he is not legally allowed to posses in any scenario, as a felon?

1637414709474.jpg

1. Did he contravene the state curfew?
If so, does that strike his right to self defense? Is he no longer allowed to defend himself from someone hitting him in the head with a skateboard? Do you think we would be nitpicking the relevance of curfew if the kid with the skateboard knocked him out, and the crowd stomped him to death? This has happened multiple times since the 2020 Summer riots, one incident involving a skateboard literally this week, where a kid died from it.

1. Is he a police officer, security guard or in the forces & have the respective training/security/permits etc.?
Does he need to have police training to exercise self defense? Do you need police training to exercise your right to 2A in America? Do I need to be a lawyer to read and understand my constitutional rights?

What happened in the seconds/minutes immediately before he pulled the trigger?
  1. Taking the video section, & ONLY of the seconds/minutes immediately before he pulled the trigger.
  2. Did he have to place himself in each situation,?
  3. Was there another way out before the situation he got himself into which lead to him pulling the trigger?

It's all in the video and testimony.

vw_s

Ready to race!
Car(s)
vw
Defense Attorney: When you were standing 3-5 feet from him with your arms in the air, he(Kyle Rittenhouse) never fired?
Gaige Grosskreutz: Correct

Defense Attorney: It wasn't until you pointed your gun at him, advanced on him [...] that he (Kyle Rittenhouse) fired.
Gaige Grosskreutz: Correct

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Feeling good about yesterday's verdict, after a few drinks I went out late last night with my assault rifle 15 and lit up some crowds in full auto with my human piercing FMJ rounds.

It was chill tho cuz I told the cop that Kyle set a precedent, and then we gave each other the secret white supremacy handshake and in unison chanted FOUR DOORS MORE WHORES

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
Sure, if you describe goading as putting out fires and offering medical aid. Kyle was totally goading rioters into attacking him by not allowing them to just burn and destroy his town. If anything, I hope more concerned citizens come out with more guns in the future, so we don't have a repeat of the Summer of 2020.

This was described in court, did you watch? He was there because the prior days the city was being burned to the ground. The business he was set to watch had already been attacked and had many vehicles burned and destroyed. Homes were being burned, and people literally put signs in their windows to let rioters know children where living there in the hope they wouldn't burn their homes down.

Does he need to own property there to exercise his right of self defense?

Kenosha was Kyle's home town, he grew up there. His entire extended family aside from his mother lived there. Why did the felon at 27 years old Gaige Grosskreutz drive 50 miles to be there? Why was Gaige Grosskreutz carrying a firearm he is not legally allowed to posses in any scenario, as a felon?

View attachment 231034

If so, does that strike his right to self defense? Is he no longer allowed to defend himself from someone hitting him in the head with a skateboard? Do you think we would be nitpicking the relevance of curfew if the kid with the skateboard knocked him out, and the crowd stomped him to death? This has happened multiple times since the 2020 Summer riots, one incident involving a skateboard literally this week, where a kid died from it.

Does he need to have police training to exercise self defense? Do you need police training to exercise your right to 2A in America? Do I need to be a lawyer to read and understand my constitutional rights?

It's all in the video and testimony.

So basically your interpretation of your USA law is that everybody has the right to drive from 20 or even 51miles & walk armed with an AR type gun into a known trouble spot during a state curfew & all in the name of "self defence".

The fact that Gaige Grosskreutz is a career criminal proves my point....basically the curfew was placed because of all the idiots who were causing chaos (any riot attracts the criminals etc).....So why then go there & walk into it??...Like WTF do you think would happen?

If a curfew exists let the state deal with it otherwise you WILL get caught in the crossfire & the sh1t will hit the fan...

Like I said I'm glad I don't live over in the USA anymore, I just can't get my head around the general aggressive attitude & purposely looking for confrontation.....just boils down to men having a pissing contest & "my d1cks bigger than yours".....FFS....imbecilic idiots....

Reactions: WAP

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
So basically your interpretation of your USA law is that everybody has the right to drive from 20 or even 51miles & walk armed with an AR type gun into a known trouble spot during a state curfew & all in the name of "self defence".

The fact that Gaige Grosskreutz is a career criminal proves my point....basically the curfew was placed because of all the idiots who were causing chaos (any riot attracts the criminals etc).....So why then go there & walk into it??...Like WTF do you think would happen?

If a curfew exists let the state deal with it otherwise you WILL get caught in the crossfire & the sh1t will hit the fan...

Like I said I'm glad I don't live over in the USA anymore, I just can't get my head around the general aggressive attitude & purposely looking for confrontation.....just boils down to men having a pissing contest & "my d1cks bigger than yours".....FFS....imbecilic idiots....
Bro, STFU already. Yes, you have the legal right to carry and defend yourself in this country. You keep saying you are glad you don't live over here , so then STFU. There is no point in continuing the conversation ya cunt.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
Bro, STFU already. Yes, you have the legal right to carry and defend yourself in this country. You keep saying you are glad you don't live over here , so then STFU. There is no point in continuing the conversation ya cunt.

No need to get personal.

vw_s

Ready to race!
Car(s)
vw
Nope, I believe if someone is attacking you, you have a right to self defense. And all of that other fluff you put in front of that, is just that, fluff. Calm down flufferboy. Kyle only shot people who attacked him.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
Nope, I believe if someone is attacking you, you have a right to self defense. And all of that other fluff you put in front of that, is just that, fluff. Calm down flufferboy. Kyle only shot people who attacked him.

I never stated that you do not have the right to self defence...

.....& in fact I did state that if you only look at those frames of the videos for the seconds immediately before he shoots back then yes that is "self defence".

If you believe the rest is "fluff" that's your opinion.

vw_s

Ready to race!
Car(s)
vw
If you believe the rest is "fluff" that's your opinion.
Since none of it
1. invalidates your right to self defense
2. gives random felons and rioters the right to attack you

it's fluff, victim blaming fluff to be specific.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I like both you guys but there's no need to talk like that. Argue without the insults. Please.