GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

vw_s

Ready to race!
Car(s)
vw
Whats with the thread title? If you don't think Kyle was innocent watch the chronological video of people going berserk and attacking him. Nothing else matters, the media's story was a total farce.

Wandering down a public street openly carrying a loaded AR rifle (looking like some gung-ho wannabe solider)..that street not being your neighbourhood, & not owning any property & not as if you are walking back home...its not as if he is a registered & trained security guard or in the cadets & was asked by all the property owners to come & protect their property from the mob....

blah, blah, blah. Everything he did was well within his rights. Nothing he did justified adult males attacking him, kicking him in the face, or hitting him in the head with a skateboard. Even if he was breaking the law, vigilante justice is illegal. I'm glad the jury followed the law instead of trying to inject such emotional thinking into their reasoning.

And for the record, he was in his home town. His entire family (aside from his mother and himself) lived there. He grew up there, and lived 20 minutes away, so it's not like he traveled 5 or 6 hours to cross a state line, that story is total bullshit.

And Kenosha wasn't a protest, it was a fucking warzone where everything was being burned and destroyed. People were having to put signs on their doors and windows saying children live here, so the violent mob of felons wouldn't burn their homes down.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    280 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Nope.

Open carry is legal anywhere concealed carry is legal. It is legal for all adults unless they are prohibited from possession of firearms. Wisconsin state law 948.60(2)(a) states: "Any person under 18 years of age who possesses or goes armed with a dangerous weapon is guilty of a Class A misdemeanor."

Are you talking about WI?

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Thankfully, intent, over here carries in a court of law...

Just glad I'm no longer living in the USA....where you can now legally provoke & then murder people..
Thankfully, intent, over here carries in a court of law...

Just glad I'm no longer living in the USA....where you can now legally provoke & then murder people..

At the same time the rioter with the gun didn't need to be provoked: he already came armed (why?). I would shoot him, too.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Haha......

Wandering down a public street openly carrying a loaded AR rifle (looking like some gung-ho wannabe solider)..that street not being your neighbourhood, & not owning any property & not as if you are walking back home...its not as if he is a registered & trained security guard or in the cadets & was asked by all the property owners to come & protect their property from the mob....

His actions to put himself in that situation were to provoke with the intent of getting a certain reaction to then claim he shot somebody in "self defence"....basically he set out with premeditation to murder somebody.

Knives??....Ok say I bought a knife at a shop & still have receipt to prove it & the knife is in a bag...& on the way home I ended up with a mob bearing down on me..& I had to use the knife to defend myself & in doing so kill somebody. In this situation there is no intent as the knife was just purchased, in a bag & I was walking back home....

Seen it when it was still fresh...

That's debatable.

I was open carrying last time i was in Arizona. No issues. Can't claim i wanted to shoot someone.