GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Countdown to 40K Posts: The GK Memoirs, Tales of Trolling, and Balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
word.

Last edited:

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
I had the pleasure of visiting Gunkata at his private compound in the Chicago suburbs this past spring. An intercooler was exchanged and what transpired afterwords cannot be discussed on a public forum.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
This is not a public forum. It is OT. It is safe here. MikeSeaver even made a safe word....

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
Through good times and bad, Jeremiah's and Arlene Garcia's, practical interwebz jokes, n00dz/sorta n00dz, and meatspin.com's, we've had our fun on here on a day to day basis. With the invention of blackbutthole disease, Plac's incredible mental status, and my constant public political battles, I feel that the future of this forum will remain in OT as we will build our strength together as united front to stay strong against the likes of Vortex and myfastgti.com...

You also forgot FilHuge, it was prob the most entertaining time on this forum :readthethread: :readthethread:

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
You also forgot FilHuge, it was prob the most entertaining time on this forum :readthethread: :readthethread:

Shit, that guy was banned after like one or two days, while it was an entertaining day or two, he can't compare to Jeremiah, Arlene, or even ChuckyTaylor.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
I had the pleasure of visiting Gunkata at his private compound in the Chicago suburbs this past spring. An intercooler was exchanged and what transpired afterwords cannot be discussed on a public forum.

Stage 2 test drive?

I remember my first time meeting him at his Neverland Ranch for a grill swap.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

:wub:

indeed, this is all true^

This is not a public forum. It is OT. It is safe here. MikeSeaver even made a safe word....

ballschair?
chairballs?

Dat cow tongue.

:laugh:

almost mentioned filhuge.

Shit, that guy was banned after like one or two days, while it was an entertaining day or two, he can't compare to Jeremiah, Arlene, or even ChuckyTaylor.

oh yeah.. Chuck Taylor, he was good. Him and his momma's credit card.

Stage 2 test drive?

I remember my first time meeting him at his Neverland Ranch for a grill swap.

this^

Where's Bronessa? She needs to make a triumphant return for this occasion.

true, that would be good. She probably has a real DeDong now, so no use for us :sad:

one word

Plac

can't forget the plac.

balls. Also one can not simply forget the Bugatti VS thread as well as the sausages. oh the sausages. Also, never forget the unicorns.

:thumbup:

Will the forum servers explode causing the forum to be down for days/weeks causing boredom and more blaming on Obama? :iono:

this^

Without you Gunballs I wouldn't even read this forum. I mean that in the gayest way possible too.

Gk is my troll crush

^ that is quite possibly the most epic post on the internetz since the creation of the interwebz by the Honorable Al Gore.

I had a glimpse into what it is like to be GK for a day as I incessantly postwhored today. I enjoyed myself, and hopefully pissed off a few people along the way. I have learned the way of the troll from the man himself, and now we share a personal (and possibly romantic) relationship.

I have taken part in 2 ploys that GK either got fired (my doing) or in an accident (collective effort). I shall hope to do more for the quest, to OT, and to golfmk6.

I pledge allegiance, to the balls, of the mighty GunKata
And to the OT for which he stands,
one forum, under Balls, completely trollable,
with polls and posting for all.

Your allegiance is appreciated, Sir NEEK.

Benderballs, I think I lost some posts actually - did someone else self-Plac? :confused: I was closer to only 500 or so posts, so not sure what happened there.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
597 to go Bender... suck it. At 30+ a day... wont take long. Mark my words.

Status
Not open for further replies.