GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Countdown to 40K Posts: The GK Memoirs, Tales of Trolling, and Balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Djmikeyd

Go Kart Champion

This is beautiful. Brings a tear to my eye

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
No one can forget the sausages....

McQueen77

Banned
gay thread brah

WAP

Go Kart Champion
With a tad over just 500 posts remaining to this epic milestone, I'd like to take this moment and the creation of new thread, to reflect on the past, the current, and the future outlook for our nation of MK6dom.

Through good times and bad, Jeremiah's and Arlene Garcia's, practical interwebz jokes, n00dz/sorta n00dz, and meatspin.com's, we've had our fun on here on a day to day basis. With the invention of blackbutthole disease, Plac's incredible mental status, and my constant public political battles, I feel that the future of this forum will remain in OT as we will build our strength together as united front to stay strong against the likes of Vortex and myfastgti.com...

I hope you too have shared in the fun, the heartache, the jokes, the trolling, and the constant postwhoring, and that you will join me on this epic journey to 40k posts. Who knows where it could lead... I could finally become a moderator (highly doubtful), or perhaps simply continue doing the same old tired ass balls shit, and keeping this forum moving for lots of clicks, random banner ads, and entertainment for myself and at least a few of you out there.

Godspeed, and good night. Let us now all share in the glory... and rejoice.

pfft. That shouldn't be too difficult.

gay thread brah

Naturally.

Also, GK at 40k posts?

Thanks Obama

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
fuck, I forgot about the anti round vent coalition.

Status
Not open for further replies.