GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2

adefendo1

Ready to race!
TD Pro Race 1.2 8x18, ET45, flat black ordered... should have the wheels this Saturday.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Almost ordered the flat blacK (which they actually had in stock) but decided that the Anthracite Grey would be a better match w Reflex Silver! Either way thinking we both got great deal on these w out having to pay the premium price of the same wheel w the VWR logo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TecklenburgVW

Go Kart Champion
Just arrived...

TecklenburgVW

Go Kart Champion
What are you gonna do as far as wheel bolts/locks go... I don't think the factory ones fit

Took advantage of the TyrolSport black Friday sale and ordered the Rennline conical 45mm stud conversion kit. In addition, ordered their front and rear deadset kits.

B95zP

Ready to race!
Took advantage of the TyrolSport black Friday sale and ordered the Rennline conical 45mm stud conversion kit. In addition, ordered their front and rear deadset kits.

Ordered the rear kit too, instructions have no pics so I'm curious to go up under the car and look at what exactly I'm replacing. :eek:

kmarriner

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2019 GTI SE DSG
These wheels are great, but I have what may be the dumbest question in the thread: What kind of lug bolts would I get for them? Conical or Ball and what length?

adefendo1

Ready to race!
Conical for sure but I'm not sure about the length( I have a set arriving in two week)