GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Strange Beep alert

Yundef

Hello,
I have Golf GTI MK7, 6 month old. From start I hear a strange beeps while driving, typically when taking curve turns, changing lanes with slight acceleration. Sometimes its 1-2 beeps, sometimes 3. As if a sensor detects change in balance of the car and gives sound warning?! While it happens there are no warning sign, illuminate indication, only this beep sound.
The car has only basic configuration with no extra systems installed.
An old thread was referring to weight balance transfer sensor, what that is?
Would appreciate any advise on that phenomena.
Many Thanks.

Jon2

Ready to race!
I'm guessing an Israeli spec GTI has the Radar Adaptive Cruise Control with the added function of Autonomous Emergency Braking. I find my Golf does tend to sense a post or a tree on the side of the road as it approaches a bend and beeps loudly. It does show a warning on the MFD screen between the rev counter and speedo though, so who knows?

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
I'm guessing an Israeli spec GTI has the Radar Adaptive Cruise Control with the added function of Autonomous Emergency Braking. I find my Golf does tend to sense a post or a tree on the side of the road as it approaches a bend and beeps loudly. It does show a warning on the MFD screen between the rev counter and speedo though, so who knows?

Mine alerted a couple of times for no good reason. But it did warn me correctly of a truck slowing down hard in front of me. OP, try shutting off front assist to see if the beeping stops.

Chris43

Go Kart Champion
Is it a beep or something rattling? All the situations it happens are when the car body is likely to be rolling / swaying. If my Golf beeps I always get some kind of visual message why its beeped.

Yundef

The sound

Thanks all for responding. The car does not have any aid systems installed. only the rear parking distance sensors. The beep sound is like the beep sound when touching the touch screen pressing any of the functions.
I have asked the garage here but they don't have a clue and I don't want them yet to 'disassemble' the car before any hint. I went over the manual but could not find any description of such alert. So any other ideas are still welcome.

Finglonga

Drag Racing Champion
Have you tried to Fasten the passenger side seat belt and see if that stops it assuming it does it only when you are alone.