GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stock tires on new wheels?

Brinker

Ready to race!
I can't stand stock wheels so I bought some new wheels but was thinking on keeping stock tires. Thoughts on keeping stock tires..car is a daily driver

Brinker

Ready to race!
Buy new tires. Keep your stock Austins and tires and use them in the winter so you don't ruin your new wheels from all the salt.

Can't use stock tires in the Great While Winter North, I plan on buying winter tires and Use stock wheels in winter to save money buying steelies hence putting stock tires on new wheels

Wrr1020

Ready to race!
I considered doing the same when i ordered my wheels last week but decided to just get new tires as well. Gonna sell the Austins with the all seasons once i get the new wheels and tires mounted.

Brinker

Ready to race!
I considered doing the same when i ordered my wheels last week but decided to just get new tires as well. Gonna sell the Austins with the all seasons once i get the new wheels and tires mounted.

I am keeping the Austins and will put back on car when I get rid of it..

Can't use stock tires in the Great While Winter North, I plan on buying winter tires and Use stock wheels in winter to save money buying steelies hence putting stock tires on new wheels
I'd get dedicated summers, e.g. Michelin PSS.