GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Started build

mk5bunny

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 Rabbit S
I'm really diggin' the nardi.. although I feel like it's very retro compared to the modernized rabbit dash. Maybe you should replace the aluminum trim with wood? Idk. I feel like it needs to fit in better.

Ive been considering that, haha, i feel like itd look awsome and then the next day i feel like it might look stupid haha im like 50/50 about it

mk5bunny

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 Rabbit S
found these, realized i never uploaded them, so ill just place them here

shesadub

ice ice baby
eh.. there nice but id rather get fat fives. but i mean if you can get them cheap then fukit add em on to the collection.

shesadub

ice ice baby
damn.. that is a good price! but are u gonna keep those tires or sell them and get smaller for stretch?

mk5bunny

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 Rabbit S
damn.. that is a good price! but are u gonna keep those tires or sell them and get smaller for stretch?

Theyre also 18x8.5 also so im thinking that ill swap the tires i have on my privats to these cause i have a friend thatll do it for like $10 and then if i wanna go back to the privats i can just swap the tires back. Cause the tires i have on now are already streched

mk5bunny

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 Rabbit S
I need some back up! I can get these rs6 wheels for a REALLY REALLY good price...should i do it?!?!

ended up not getting these, i wanted another day to think about it, but the seller didnt, and things just went downhill, but i found some new wheels that i just might be getting but itll be a surprise :wink: