Started build

apollosfury

designeddwk
very clean. :wub: the wheels.

mk5bunny

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 Rabbit S
so its been a whileeee since ive updated this thread so i wasnt happy with the kws i want to be lower and the coils just wernt cutting it, so i bought bags
Air Lift slams front
bag yard classics
5 gallon skinny tank
air lift shocks
dual compressors
e level management :thumbup:

it was a raw aluminum so i decided to polish it, make it look nice and classy

all lifted up

rear bags in

i had many problems with the install being it was our first time doing anything like this. One major problem concerning the axel popping out while i was driving due to one of the guys helping forgot to put the bolt back in and put the wheel on before we got to check, but we trusted him anyway. So im driving all of a suddon it feels like im driving on a ruble strip and the abs and traction control light comes on, right away i knew something wasnt right, pulled into a parking lot, pulled the wheel off saw that it popped out it ended up chewing up the whole rotor and hub assembly, fixed all of that and got new brake rotors all around:

After that whole mess we got to the trunk setup, and cleaning all the wires up so we unhooked everything and right away sound proofed the whole trunk:

then i went to lowes picked up plywood a hinge and floating floors. we cut the plywood to the shape of the floor, than cut it in half, the put the hinge, then glued on the flooring. test fit:

We also bought the exo mount from accuair and hooked it all up, got it on the flooring and put it back into the hatch:

The soft lines just didnt do it for me, there had to be hardlines, but i wanted to do aluminum, i always see people doing copper lines and i wanted to see how aluminum would look, kind of keeping that chrome-ish look going, sat around drawing designs up, trying to get creative, and this is what came from it:

not to important but i picked up a euro switch:

Roofrack base bars, complete impulse buy, but im very happy i did it:

This is still a huge work in progress, honestly i dont think ill ever be "done" with this car.

Vageline

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07' GTI
upload to imgur... its a lot nicer and they dont go awya. clean car from the pics that work though