GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

St2 paddle shifters

MKay7GolfR

Passed Driver's Ed
Super easy install, used dental picks to get the pin to pop out. Much easier than using needle nose pliers. Took about 5 min and I think it can be done in less time.

Hondan

ST2 B3 paddle shifters

Here are some pics I took. I could not reach the stock paddle with my hands at 10 & 2. Now I can get a couple finger tips on them. The fine detail of the machining in this part is top notch.

These are pricy but I decided to go with an "upgrade" rather than a "bandaid". I am happy with this purchase. It's worth the money. It's easy to see that there is a lot of time involved with machining this part. The feel of aluminum also gives the car more enjoyment.

This two pice part (each side is assembled from two pieces) has some very fine detail with small pocketing and very thin sections. The paddle is one part and the pad that pushes the mini buttons is a separate part. It looks like they slide together tounge and groove then permanently attach with epoxy.

The only critique I have is the left side has a tiny bit of play. I mean it's so small it could be anodizing tolerance. I also wish they were just a mm or 2 wider, but I have stubby fingers.

Attachments

• stk vs b3.jpg
    stk vs b3.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 766
  • mini buttons2.jpg
    mini buttons2.jpg
    351.3 KB · Views: 742
  • mini buttons1.jpg
    mini buttons1.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 782
  • reach comparo.jpg
    reach comparo.jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 822
  • rt side installed.jpg
    rt side installed.jpg
    268.7 KB · Views: 847

dongdong

Passed Driver's Ed
looks good! did you get the black anodized one?
i just installed mine yesterday. only down side for me is that when i have the AC going, the left pedal is cold!