GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Southbend Stage 2 Endurance

dReAdLoK

Passed Driver's Ed
I’ve got just over 30-40k on my Stage 2 Endurance. I’m APR stage 2. I’m slipping in 4th and 5th currently. Major bummer with needing a new set of rubber as well.

Now, I’m looking at other options like stage 3 daily or enduro, just not sure which one would be best. I was told this S2 enduro would be all I need for a long time. However, that hasn’t been true. Just a giant disappointment honestly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KawaZukiVdub

Go Kart Newbie
I’ve got just over 30-40k on my Stage 2 Endurance. I’m APR stage 2. I’m slipping in 4th and 5th currently. Major bummer with needing a new set of rubber as well.

Now, I’m looking at other options like stage 3 daily or enduro, just not sure which one would be best. I was told this S2 enduro would be all I need for a long time. However, that hasn’t been true. Just a giant disappointment honestly.

Yea the person that told you to go stage 2 did you a disservice. W/the power these cars can make I wouldn't think about getting any clutch kit under stage 3.

Mels15GTI

Ready to race!

35k on my southbend endurance stage2 and it’s slipping too, driven hard but not slipped, I’m protuned FBO, really thought it would have lasted longer. I’ve only launched it maybe 5 times.

imtimmy

Ready to race!
27k miles on Southbend stage 2 endurance, stage 2 golf r, now just began slipping mainly in 3rd, 4th and 5th. Driven hard but no launches or stupid abuse to the clutch. Disappointing. Might try BFI or a Sachs setup when ready to buy another clutch.

Andrewbens

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTi S 6 Speed
Man everyone talking about southbend stage 2 slipping under 50,000 miles just sad.

rjtrout

Go Kart Newbie
Chatter is there and the clutch is touchy. That being said, I have driven it to 50,000 miles now and no slippage. I am United Motorsport stage 2 with no plans on doing much more than that. This clutch seems to hold just fine!