Car(s)
'22 GTI, '19 GT350R
How did you get a video like this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion

sidepocket

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi, I'm curious, what are your other mods?
None. I'm completely stock. I even had the stock all season Pirelli's on their third track day. For the record, they were officially destroyed after this, I'm on Michelin Pilot Super Sports now.

I've got a list of mods to come. First being a brake pad, fluid, and line upgrade.

sidepocket

Passed Driver's Ed
How did you get a video like this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's in the YouTube description, but basically it's a combination of Bluetooth ODB2 reader, TrackAddict phone app, and RaceRender Windows app. Also, the GoPro attached to my front tow hook.

sidepocket

Passed Driver's Ed
Yup, you should. ;) Or slow down a bit before steering in... :D
LOL, no doubt. That stretch just before I went off is a pretty bumpy downhill and hard to brake early, but yes, don't push so hard. I know that now :)

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
LOL, no doubt. That stretch just before I went off is a pretty bumpy downhill and hard to brake early, but yes, don't push so hard. I know that now :)
Only if you overstep the limit sometimes you will know where it really is. ;) Better is to overstep only slightly. :cool:

Bumpy downhill brake areas are always very tricky. Know this from several braking zones on the Nordschleife. Easily you go out there if you only brake maybe 50 cm too late or are just 3 Km/h too fast. Or both... :D

sidepocket

Passed Driver's Ed
Only if you overstep the limit sometimes you will know where it really is. ;) Better is to overstep only slightly. :cool:

Bumpy downhill brake areas are always very tricky. Know this from several braking zones on the Nordschleife. Easily you go out there if you only brake maybe 50 cm too late or are just 3 Km/h too fast. Or both... :D

I totally agree. Funny thing is, I almost went off several times before I actually DID go off. I don't know why I felt the need to push even harder. Live and learn :rolleyes: