GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

S3

DBCPerformance

OEM & AFTERMARKET PARTS
Car(s)
An Imaginary GT2
BurntGauge said:
Man, fuck DSG. Since you want DSG, you can have the next R32 and I'll take the S3 and smoke you.

:headbang:

please be more respectful to others. He simply said he would take it if it comes in DSG. No need to be a douche.... We had this conversation over and over. Grow up

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
coughtoolcough

anyways thats super pimp...id drive one

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Pure SEX! Quattro = awesomeness! DSG would be great to have in that.
Sad that they are NOT 300+ Horse Power.
I mean 2.0t, serious chip, free-flow cat, downpipe, full 2.5 diam exhaust and the right tuning can get you the same the S3 has stock (minus Quattro).

Make it more HP and I'm in!!!

BurntGauge

AWD > FWD
scuderiavw said:
please be more respectful to others. He simply said he would take it if it comes in DSG. No need to be a douche.... We had this conversation over and over. Grow up

I dont understand. Alf can say "Fuck DSG" and people laugh. I say it the same tone...and I get reamed? Whatever. Just saying DSG is not the end all be all and will domiate forever more til the end of the world when the cockroaches die.

Wild Hare

Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
newtogolf said:
i want one!

is there such a thing as an RS3?
Not at the present. You could always build up an S3 and have the First one the block!:thumbsup:

Wild Hare

Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
BurntGauge said:
I dont understand. Alf can say "Fuck DSG" and people laugh. I say it the same tone...and I get reamed? Whatever. Just saying DSG is not the end all be all and will domiate forever more til the end of the world when the cockroaches die.

Easy up. We understand the DSG is NOT for everyone and that's cool!:respekt:

zerogt86

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Wild Hare said:
Not at the present. You could always build up an S3 and have the First one the block!:thumbsup:

Actaully after reading all that PR, im not sure how easy that would be; It says the tranny is already at its torque limit. Also it says audi used a larger turbo which i will assume is a K04; if thats the case then it should be really easy to hit 300+ hp/tq! If they ever do make an RS3 i bet it would have a different gearbox, something alot stronger.

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
BurntGauge said:
naw dude u dont understand that i did this. and i put "ibisparkupadebate" and people know it will commence.

but its all good nga, i like you
<----highlight teh white, then while holding mouse go up and read rest of text up^^^

bis

100k+ club king
BurntGauge said:
Man, fuck DSG. Since you want DSG, you can have the next R32 and I'll take the S3 and smoke you.

:headbang:
i could unzip and you could smoke me now.

preference i like dsg i like tiptronic i like to drink heavily and have my gf drive me home. she doesnt know how to drive manual she drives stick just fine:thumbup:

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
BurntGauge said:

cuz the one Alf posted was a joke...incase u missed the white lettering after the "fuck DSG"

plus we know Alf and we know how he acts

BurntGauge

AWD > FWD
Freek said:
cuz the one Alf posted was a joke...incase u missed the white lettering after the "fuck DSG"

plus we know Alf and we know how he acts

Well next time, I'll just quote him so that way you can ream him instead of me.

Anyways, I'm starting to hang around here a lil...so you'll get to know me too.

:w00t: