GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Rotiform ccvs

carbongmk7

Ready to race!
Hello all. I am looking to swap a set of rotiform ccvs for stock mk7 gti wheels. I am putting my gti back to stock to trade it in so I no longer need these.

Specs
18x8.5 et 35
Nankang 205/40

Located in conneticut.

One wheel has slight rash and the tires are in great condition other then alittle cambe wear in the rear.

I also have a set of bc extreme drop coilovers up for grabs for stock suspension if anyones interested in both items.

Thanks,

Alex.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

carbongmk7

Ready to race!

Frank Reynolds

Go Kart Newbie
These are what I am looking for currently but one of my stock wheels is damaged on the face. I also think I may be too far away seeing as your photo has snow on the ground and I'm in So Cal. :(

Would you sell outright?

daujin_mk7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI DSG
Ive got both stock suspension and stock rims. More interested in suspension than rims... Not sure where you are though. Please pm location if interested

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
If the weight of these is the same or under stock Austin's then I'll do it. My Austin's are basically flawless but have brand new Michelin alpines on them .

carbongmk7

Ready to race!
If the weight of these is the same or under stock Austin's then I'll do it. My Austin's are basically flawless but have brand new Michelin alpines on them .

They should weight about the same as the stock wheels.

carbongmk7

Ready to race!
These are what I am looking for currently but one of my stock wheels is damaged on the face. I also think I may be too far away seeing as your photo has snow on the ground and I'm in So Cal. :(

Would you sell outright?

Looking to swap for oem wheels first.

daujin_mk7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI DSG
All I see of the web is that the wheels similar to yours are 18x8.5 with offset of 45 not 35... With a weight of 33lbs. Is this the case with your rims?

carbongmk7

Ready to race!
All I see of the web is that the wheels similar to yours are 18x8.5 with offset of 45 not 35... With a weight of 33lbs. Is this the case with your rims?

Let me pull a wheel off tonight and check they might actually be et 45.

carbongmk7

Ready to race!
Wheels have sold. I will be closing this thread and opening a new one in the proper section for the skid plate and coilovers.