GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Revo lower dogbone puck review, after one month of use

Hotfart

Ready to race!
I thought I posted an update on this awhile back, but it looks like I forgot to do so. Anyways, after a couple months or so of using the Revo puck, I noticed the center of the puck (the metal part) was starting to separate from the urethane outer, and the puck was losing effectiveness. Not good.

About a year ago I ended up grabbing a Powerflex Hybrid puck, then shortly thereafter paired it with a RocEuro stabilizer arm to combat NVH. See https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39363 . Eventually I also added 034 engine & trans mounts. Long story short, his setup has been fantastic for about a year now, performing great with very minimal NVH and no issues regarding durability.

At this point I couldn't recommend the Revo puck over the other options out there.

I may still have pics of the Revo damage, will have to check after I get home tonight.

Can I please have an update? How is this dogbone mount performing after one year?
Anyone else using this for some time and is working with no issues?

Thank you

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
Hotfart is the only one I have heard of who had his Revo split like that at the bolt hole..

and a lot of places don't seem to sell this Revo puck anymore??