GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Renrubicer: Skeletons In The Closet

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Just for clarification, is this looking at an S4 to go alongside the R, or looking at getting an S4 and Riceburnering the R?

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Is there an std you can get from whoring around with so many cars?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
nope, not for sale - yet anyway!

my wife sold her tiguan a little while back, so she drives my car, leaving me carless often enough. we MIGHT sell it to get something she likes more (she hates hatchbacks) maybe an audi a3 i hope?

sounds like I am a GO to pick this puppy on on Wednesday...

Its an '01, aviator gray! which is a custom audi color you had to request from the factory, so super cool, very close to nardo, my dream color of almost any car.
over 200 THOUSAND miles! but recently had all the major shit done to it, clutch, timing chain, egr valve delete, hoses, shit like that. BC racing coils are pretty much the only mod. Guy says it is in pretty much immaculate cosmetic and driving condition and the pics seem to prove it. We will see.. either way should be a fun little car to cruise around in and work on a little bit as needed.

1662408273365.jpeg

1662408293121.jpeg

1662408306411.jpeg

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma

my wife sold her tiguan a little while back, so she drives my car, leaving me carless often enough. we MIGHT sell it to get something she likes more (she hates hatchbacks) maybe an audi a3 i hope?

Its an '01, aviator gray! which is a custom audi color you had to request from the factory, so super cool, very close to nardo, my dream color of almost any car.
over 200 THOUSAND miles! but recently had all the major shit done to it, clutch, timing chain, egr valve delete, hoses, shit like that. BC racing coils are pretty much the only mod. Guy says it is in pretty much immaculate cosmetic and driving condition and the pics seem to prove it. We will see.. either way should be a fun little car to cruise around in and work on a little bit as needed.

View attachment 259982

View attachment 259983
View attachment 259984
I guess the for sale post I saw was from zhong xhong who hax0red your account

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
I guess the for sale post I saw was from zhong xhong who hax0red your account
that was a feeler!

truth be told, as well, we have been pouring TONS of money into the house. and big surprise, i haven't been very good at saving. cutting our car payments way down is an option to help out. We have put ~30/40k into finishing our basement, did a 7k fence, atleast 15/20k into the house beyond that otherwise since we moved in, and next we are gearing up to revamp the kitchen.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
that was a feeler!

truth be told, as well, we have been pouring TONS of money into the house. and big surprise, i haven't been very good at saving. cutting our car payments way down is an option to help out. We have put ~30/40k into finishing our basement, did a 7k fence, atleast 15/20k into the house beyond that otherwise since we moved in, and next we are gearing up to revamp the kitchen.
Oh the joys of home ownership...

At least with house stuff you can pretend you're getting a return on it.

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
It's more fun to drive a slow car fast, than a fast car slow is logic that should be applied to your next purchase if you're looking to save money. :ROFLMAO:
The EA888 ruined cars moving forward, unless you're paying big money. The 400/400 club is too good to lose. Went for a drive in a buddies S2K this weekend. He just bought it, mint example. He's driving, floors it, makes all sorts of noise, whatever. Thing is slow as shit. Unless the HP or TQ number begins with 4, or high 3's, or more. Meh.

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI

View attachment 259982

View attachment 259983
View attachment 259984
I'm loving that colour

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
Rice, I don't think this is the play, you are purchasing a 20 year old car as a daily driver... You will riceburn it again in 8 months or less. From what I understand, your focus is paying off debt and getting the house in order. Play the long game, get a car you won't mod (because most certainly you will fuck with this Audi, and it will cost you money to maintain. Remember, this car was $40Kish new, you are maintaining a $40K car that is 20 years old). Get your finances and house in order, two/three years and then jump in the game again. My $.02.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Fack, false alarm
Is that the 180 or 225hp one? Quattro?
Turns out its a 180! I noticed it only had 1 exhaust tip and realized it. i backed out. Lol.