GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recoding the radio to eliminate Fender amp

bboytaktix

Ready to race!
Thanks. Wish I could, but the MIB3 no longer uses most so that option flew out the window. I may be stuck waiting on idatalink if they ever figure out the mk7.5 gti and specifically if they figure something out for the NAR 2021
Yours is a 2021 GTI? If MK 7.5, it should use MOST. I don't see why they would switch back from MOST to something else eince they just changed it since the previous models, plus it works well and Porsche and Audi are using it still. My MK7.5 R still using MOST, I just removed the OEM fender amp under the seat and installed the Zen-V with a homemade perfect-fit bracket.

FSTSNAL

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 DVP Spektrum R
Yours is a 2021 GTI? If MK 7.5, it should use MOST. I don't see why they would switch back from MOST to something else eince they just changed it since the previous models, plus it works well and Porsche and Audi are using it still. My MK7.5 R still using MOST, I just removed the OEM fender amp under the seat and installed the Zen-V with a homemade perfect-fit bracket.
Ask others with a 2021. No most

FSTSNAL

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 DVP Spektrum R
I’ll send a pic of the fender amp and the head unit. There is absolutely no most present. Just some fakras for gps and Sirius, the antenna and then the quad lock connector on the headunit and a single connector on the fender amp.