Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI S

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI S
That’s why I’m still around Ft Lee 👍🏻

Ahhh good ol' Ft. Lee! The fun, drunken nights I had in Richmond are a highlight of my younger years though I was only there for AIT and BNCOC

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Ahhh good ol' Ft. Lee! The fun, drunken nights I had in Richmond are a highlight of my younger years though I was only there for AIT and BNCOC
Ahahahahaha I’m sure Sine Irish pub was part of your resume lol

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
Mine isn't really my car. For me...it's my bikes. I'm fortunate to have a network of bike paths outside my front door and mountain bikes trails near by. There's only so much I can do to the car.

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
Ya know, I have literally the same story except I might drive my car once a week.

But when I do, the one time a week I take it out, I feel like I'm always narrowly avoiding the handicap driver merging into me, or the ass that's not yielding at the top of the on-ramp, or the woman making a right turn from the far left lane, and the pick up truck doing 100 down the shoulder. Always something. It feels like I'm in a new car and I am finally taking it easy, taking care of it, trying to be nice to it, and I'm just being peppered with shit stain drivers all around me.

Have I lost my touch? Has the general population always been this bad at driving? I'm afraid to grab my keys and open the garage door anymore....

I've been to Royersford. Used to be quieter.

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI S
Mine isn't really my car. For me...it's my bikes. I'm fortunate to have a network of bike paths outside my front door and mountain bikes trails near by. There's only so much I can do to the car.

Yeah, on a bike you can really get away from everything.

StockblockGLI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GLI
I don't have a GTI but I have been enjoying my GLI way, way more than I expected and I owned and driven some really fun cars.

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI S
Another added benefit of this car is the community. For the most part, it has been pretty damn welcoming and informative. I have gained so much knowledge about my car just from lurking.

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI S

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
I drive more than ever now. Wtf is wrong with you people lol