GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Pure White Weekend Warrior

tpellegr

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI S 6MT
Got some track goodies in the mail today. Hopefully they stick well. Snagged the magnetic versions from TrackDecals.com

@Will_ Are these the ones you are running?

Last edited:

tpellegr

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI S 6MT
Got around to installing the dead pedal. Decided to install on top of the existing one. Used four screw holes for better security and went on perfectly.

tpellegr

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI S 6MT
I'm sure it'll be fine. You just have to start with the smallest bit and work your way up. Hardest part is getting that first pilot hole. From there you'll be good.

Will_

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI S DSG
Any plans for coilovers/shocks/springs. I felt like it made a huge difference in my car.

tpellegr

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI S 6MT
Any plans for coilovers/shocks/springs. I felt like it made a huge difference in my car.
Maybe Ohlins at some point (go big or go home?). Depends on how long I keep the car. At this point I think it would be overkill for my skill level at the track and a pain in the ass for driving around on the street here in Boston (especially in the winter).

Edit: Can't deny, though, these cars looks so much better with the suspension lowered an inch or two...

tpellegr

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI S 6MT
Quick update on track days. I am unfortunately not able to make the SCDA event at Thompson next weekend, but I did sign up for an Oct 3rd Time Trial at Palmer that is being hosted by CART. Have never run with them so will probably be forced to run in Novice. Car is classed as Prepped 3 (due to aftermarket clutch). Would love to have another Mk7 there if any of you can make it!