GOLFMKV

psn down

drtechy

How you doin?
Car(s)
2008 TR GTI

J-DUB

got splashback?
hey, if it comes back up and has great security then it was worth the wait. hackers be dammed

drtechy

How you doin?
Car(s)
2008 TR GTI
hey, if it comes back up and has great security then it was worth the wait. hackers be dammed

BS, this is way too long. They apparently had some massive gaping holes because I don't know any business that would tolerate a network being down for this long.

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
word. is the PSN still down? I havent checked in forever. doing the whole life thing.

Word. I got on tiger woods 2012 last night and quit after playing 3 holes. Its no fun knowing you cant play online LOL.

J-DUB

got splashback?
same here, I even got out zombies and still quit after a couple tries

J-DUB

got splashback?
did you have yours standing on its side or laying down?

J-DUB

got splashback?
mine has been on its side since I got it and I never had issues

drtechy

How you doin?
Car(s)
2008 TR GTI
So what's the story here, reading different forums it seems some people can get on and some can't. I was able to earlier yesterday, but then later in the day I couldn't. Haven't tried today.

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
I was on, then it went down and then it came back up and was solid for the rest of the time I played last night. Not sure about today either though.

J-DUB

got splashback?
I was able to when I got home, and from what I have read its a rolling blackout, reboot deal going on.

mkvtg37

women = cunts
Car(s)
ferrari
i kept getting "invalid email and password" even after i changed my password to some 10-15 digit something...

and then, it finally gave me the "fuck you" with, "playstation is currently undergoing maintenance"

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
i kept getting "invalid email and password" even after i changed my password to some 10-15 digit something...

and then, it finally gave me the "fuck you" with, "playstation is currently undergoing maintenance"

Yea, it sucked, I was psyched to come home and go to town on PS3. I played zombies at a friends place after they got the update. Then I go home, download the update and as Im going to go put my password in, I get the maintenance message. A couple of PGA rounds later on my campaign on Tiger to pass the time, I try it one more time out of sheer boredom and it worked! Hope this shit doesnt keep happening/happen again.

BoardSnow6

Banned
Car(s)
Capita Scaremaster
Mine wont work through GT5 yet... So is it true for those of you that CAN get on that we get free downloads for a week??