GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Project: MK7 Roa's GTI

MK7.5_Roa

Ready to race!
January 2016 (Bone Stock):

I just took delivery of the car in late December and I'm loving it so far. The tastefulness and intuitive design have really won me over and the driving dynamics are great for a vehicle under $25K. My end goal is to create a real " hot hatch" while still maintaining daily drivability.

Last edited:

MK7.5_Roa

Ready to race!
US MillWorks Tow-Hook Mounted License Plate Bracket.

I was really excited that there was a quality option for those of us that didn't want to drill into our front bumpers. This was my first "mod" so I was pretty excited to bolt it on right away.The quality is definitely worth the price. I got the lightened version with the quick release, the quick release hasn't proved very useful yet but the lightened versions adjustability was greatly appreciated. It look me a two hours to assemble, install, and finally adjust it to my liking but it came out great.

Packaging:

Installed:

Last edited:

Zacr811

Ready to race!
Nice. My GTI is the same color. I love it.

I like the side mount plate. I would do the same but my dealer drilled holes in the middle.

Ducatij2012

Ready to race!
Thats a lot of floss....

MK7.5_Roa

Ready to race!
Finally got my tints done ! I went with 30% 3M FX Premium on the doors and 25% on the hatch. The glare from the headlights of vehicles riding my bumper is now bearable [emoji1]. Depending on the angle from which you are viewing the windows they can appear blacked out and much darker in person.
Before:

After:

*More pictures to come*