GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Post your Watch and GTI Pics!

vbrad26

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'15 CSG GTI 2DR M/T
Just to be clear, what I meant by strap monster is that that watch can pull off any strap lol.
Any color leather, rubber, nylon...whatever!

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Just to be clear, what I meant by strap monster is that that watch can pull off any strap lol.
Any color leather, rubber, nylon...whatever!
hi, my name is Scott, and I'm a watch newb.......LOL....

vbrad26

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'15 CSG GTI 2DR M/T
hi, my name is Scott, and I'm a watch newb.......LOL....
Haha all good. If, in fact, changing the straps is something you may be interested in doing I've always had good luck buying from CNS.
https://cnswatchbands.com/
These are all on the cheaper side, but are still decently made. It is a good way to get a handful of straps to try out.
If you find something you really like, you can always splurge on a nicer version from a different brand. But honestly I have just kept and worn everything I have bought from them.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Haha all good. If, in fact, changing the straps is something you may be interested in doing I've always had good luck buying from CNS.
https://cnswatchbands.com/
These are all on the cheaper side, but are still decently made. It is a good way to get a handful of straps to try out.
If you find something you really like, you can always splurge on a nicer version from a different brand. But honestly I have just kept and worn everything I have bought from them.
Definitely appreciate this...I'll take a look as I'd love to have a leather set on hand just in case....

TheContender09

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Golf R
714A4DBF-EEA5-4609-9774-A1A4ADC4A65A.jpeg
B74A60D0-D19E-47D8-BB25-59F3B1048210.jpeg
B054AEA7-1AC2-4002-BE99-676B33C001B3.jpeg

My Rolex gmt master ll
My 1969 bulova 333 oceanographer
My fathers Franck muller that I inherited
And of course my mk7 golf R

Attachments

• 0B72C3FB-4012-4DF8-AE50-AF1AF7633402.jpeg
    0B72C3FB-4012-4DF8-AE50-AF1AF7633402.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 282

nicholam77

Go Kart Champion
After a lot of consternation and analysis, I went with the entry level Seiko 5 military (sucker for the classic look).

Agree with the others, great choice!

My Rolex gmt master ll
My 1969 bulova 333 oceanographer
My fathers Franck muller that I inherited
And of course my mk7 golf R

Wow... on all counts! The Franck Muller is unique and even better that you inherited it!