GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Post your dark iron blue GTI

itsjonduhh

Car(s)
2021 GTI S
She looks clean! Will 245/40/18 rub at all on stock suspension/wheels? I've been thinking of going up to 235, figured 245 might be too wide.
been doing a bit of research between here and the gti subreddit. no reports of rubbing with daily driving except the occasional deep pothole - removing the fender screw and folding the inner lip should remedy that completely.

itsjonduhh

Car(s)
2021 GTI S
looking forward to it... but when to pull the trigger, i don't know.

oh, back on topic i wanted to know - was DIB anyone's first color choice? or did it grow on them?

my first choice would have been GFG, second choice Black (i like black on basically everything), but the used market was starting to get wacky (i already thought it was whack back then), and this DIB was the only 6-speed base model available in my area. was absolutely not disappointed when i saw it in person.

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
looking forward to it... but when to pull the trigger, i don't know.

oh, back on topic i wanted to know - was DIB anyone's first color choice? or did it grow on them?

my first choice would have been GFG, second choice Black (i like black on basically everything), but the used market was starting to get wacky (i already thought it was whack back then), and this DIB was the only 6-speed base model available in my area. was absolutely not disappointed when i saw it in person.
Yeah my order is
1. GFG
2. White Silver
3. DIB

itsjonduhh

Car(s)
2021 GTI S
Yeah my order is
1. GFG
2. White Silver
3. DIB
Yeahhh I see you. DIB is just ol' reliable. I feel like most other colors here are love/hate.

PXL_20210827_223831916.jpg

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Mk7.5 Gti
Finally installed my oem euro tails not to long ago. Also color matched the lower portions of the tails. Made the cut outs to myself.

Attachments

• 20220502_130541.jpg
    20220502_130541.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 192

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Mk7.5 Gti
That actually looks sick as hell, surprised how much that changes the look of the Euro tails for the better.
Heres a full back view thank you btw!

Attachments

• 20220502_110948.jpg
    20220502_110948.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 144

VWeGoBeachNow

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7.5 DIBM AB 6sp MT
Heres a full back view thank you btw!
Hey that looks so clean. Does your reverse fog light work? I just got my Euro tails installed today but I haven't got my euro switch yet to see if my reverse fog works. It's not like I'm going to be using it but just wanted to see if other people have it? I got the magneti marelli and the dap harness and the quality and fitment is on par with my stock lights.