GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Port Injection Harness - Leads on buying it separately?

Cliff p.

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'17 Golf R DSG
As title describes. I'm looking for the Port Injection harness that I can use with the OEM Euro Intake manifold. The manifold came with the injector harness, however did not come with the portion that runs to the ECM.

I know Cobb doesn't have MPI yet, but I'm getting my ducks in a row for when the time comes to install and re-tune.

Thanks for any leads.

TRVotexed07

Ready to race!
Car(s)
17GolfR
As title describes. I'm looking for the Port Injection harness that I can use with the OEM Euro Intake manifold. The manifold came with the injector harness, however did not come with the portion that runs to the ECM.

I know Cobb doesn't have MPI yet, but I'm getting my ducks in a row for when the time comes to install and re-tune.

Thanks for any leads.
You can buy a harness direct from precision raceworks. Its not on the site but they will sell it to you. http://www.precisionraceworks.com

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

GolfRProject

Cliff, if you don't mind sharing, how does your car perform now, and where are you headed with it? Are you headed to MPI for a 10-second car?

Cliff p.

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'17 Golf R DSG
Cliff, if you don't mind sharing, how does your car perform now, and where are you headed with it? Are you headed to MPI for a 10-second car?

Honestly, I think and feel that I'm damn near that now, all things considered. I'm doing some dragy testing tomorrow to confirm, but last time out I did an 11.35 @123mph, and have had two revisions since. The car is an absolute animal, but so linear in the power delivery that it's just awe-inducing.

The end goal of course is a comfortable 10.999 or lower pass, so MPI will be installed as soon as Cobb announces availability. I already have the euro manifold, but just need the harness. I'm not even going to throw larger injectors at it, because as it sits now, doing pure E70 (at my location) should allow for enough timing/boost to get me into the 10.999's on the EQT (I want that bounty!!!)

GolfRProject

I can feel the digital adrenaline! You have Ed's Vortex turbo setup now?

civicdrivr

Ready to race!
If you don't mind me asking - what's the part number for the Euro manifold?

Cliff p.

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'17 Golf R DSG
If you don't mind me asking - what's the part number for the Euro manifold?

Manifold:

Injector:

Injector harness:

Fuel Rail:

yirayira

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2015 GTI SE

Cliff p.

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'17 Golf R DSG
I haven't reached out to him yet, to be honest. I'll probably ask him in a few weeks' time, as I'm not in any real rush to do it just yet since Cobb is still working on MPI.