GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Please help!

VDuBNIT

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Golf R
I've always liked the look of bronze when the sun isn't shining directly on them, then they look too 'gold' for my liking. Safe bet for me has always been satin black which I had on my Tacoma or Gunmetal. That said, I had RSe 14s in silver on my MKVI and didn't like the look of them.

VDuBNIT

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Golf R
So to answer your question OP, if it were me and I had to choose between silver or bronze for CSG I would go with bronze. I saw someone who had one colour on one side of his car and a different colour on the other side. I've often thought of doing that myself but never had the balls to go through with it.

Mk7NMpdx

Ready to race!
That takes some real balls to do lol. I couldn't pull it off. I'm pretty decided on the wheel. Now I just need to figure out sizing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mk7NMpdx

Ready to race!
I'm gonna do the bronze rse102s. I'm pretty certain on 19x85 et45 with 235/35s. But we will see how I feel in the morning lol.

If I do 19s I'm just gonna do vwr springs. If I decide to downsize to 18s I'll probably end up with the bilstein b14 coils.

I don't really wanna mess with coils again. But idk too many decisions.

VDuBNIT

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Golf R
I'm gonna do the bronze rse102s. I'm pretty certain on 19x85 et45 with 235/35s. But we will see how I feel in the morning lol.

If I do 19s I'm just gonna do vwr springs. If I decide to downsize to 18s I'll probably end up with the bilstein b14 coils.

I don't really wanna mess with coils again. But idk too many decisions.

I feel your pain on decisions. I learned a lot through modding the suspension on my MKVI. I'll probably go 19s with 245/35/19 as I'm not planning on lowering the car, if I do it will be on DG springs. My MKVI would rub with my H&R springs and 19s every time I hit a dip in the road and the suspension compressed. I don't want to deal with that again....

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
He's just upset

Got the leash on
You said we'd go for a walk after you wash your car.
Didn't realize that involved washing, claying, polishing, shampooing floor mats.

And 3 hours later....picture...yay

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie
Hey all,

I am really struggling to pick some wheels for my car. I have ordered vwr springs and will be putting wheels on at the same time. I have narrowed it down to two wheels at 19x8.5ish et 45. Seems to be the best look. These are the two wheels

Nuespeed rse102 bronze

Or

VMR v810 in hyper silver

I know it shouldn't be a tough decision but I'm really struggling. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Nathan.

Go Bronze!
Be different.
Does not show brake dust as much.:)
Nice looking spoke wheel.

VDuBNIT

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Golf R
He's just upset

Got the leash on
You said we'd go for a walk after you wash your car.
Didn't realize that involved washing, claying, polishing, shampooing floor mats.

And 3 hours later....picture...yay

LMAO. You hit the nail on the head with that one. It was a wash, clay, hand polish, wax and clean the interior.