GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Plaid Corbeau seats

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
@absoluteczech, @Acadia18 got you covered... I got super lucky, seems they are a rarely ticked option. Search eBay uk and de for Golf 7 seats, sometimes cool things pop up.

Do you have a record of the part numbers for your seats?

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
I don't but... The fronts are out of the car right now so I can look at them and see if there's anything of interest. If I remember correctly from musing about Clubsport seats the problem was finding a part number for the whole thing. You can find numbers for base, bottom cushions, back cushions, bottom cover, back cover, airbags, heating elements, etc. but not for the whole thing. With the Clubsport the ordering was VIN limited as well. I doubt that's the case for the Art Velours but they probably have to be ordered in pieces as well. If you find a set on eBay I found it best to reach out to the seller and try to set up communication elsewhere to see if they will ship. The listing for my seats said it didn't ship to the US but when I asked they said it was no problem and got me a quote within a day.

Here's a breakdown of a seat for an EU 2018 Golf/GTI/etc... Item 50 is the lower seat cover. They have descriptions but finding a picture for each is difficult. The "easiest" thing would be get the VIN of car with the seats you want and have someone with ETKA get all the part numbers.

And here's an eBay listing (that won't ship to the US) for the cover for the left front seat, in your preferred color if you want to start piecing them together, haha.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I don't but... The fronts are out of the car right now so I can look at them and see if there's anything of interest. If I remember correctly from musing about Clubsport seats the problem was finding a part number for the whole thing. You can find numbers for base, bottom cushions, back cushions, bottom cover, back cover, airbags, heating elements, etc. but not for the whole thing. With the Clubsport the ordering was VIN limited as well. I doubt that's the case for the Art Velours but they probably have to be ordered in pieces as well. If you find a set on eBay I found it best to reach out to the seller and try to set up communication elsewhere to see if they will ship. The listing for my seats said it didn't ship to the US but when I asked they said it was no problem and got me a quote within a day.

Here's a breakdown of a seat for an EU 2018 Golf/GTI/etc... Item 50 is the lower seat cover. They have descriptions but finding a picture for each is difficult. The "easiest" thing would be get the VIN of car with the seats you want and have someone with ETKA get all the part numbers.

And here's an eBay listing (that won't ship to the US) for the cover for the left front seat, in your preferred color if you want to start piecing them together, haha.

Makes sense about the part numbers, each piece being numbered individually. And as much as I would love those seats, I'd never be able to get them for a price I'd be willing to pay.

Although, I did find a full TCR interior on ebay.de for a cool $7,400, without shipping.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Thank you, i don’t have a consolidated build thread created yet... juts lots of pics over the last year scattered around the forum, lol.
Cliff notes : excessive project 😂 - interior/stereo/suspension/fueling/turbo/exterior ... all been modded.
You seriously need a consolodated build thread. Everything you post makes me jelly and curious

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Ps, i had gotten a set of the braum seats for my mk6 when i was tryna GET IT with the interior, so fwiw i will add some deets here.

They were nice quality - unexpectedly nice. I mean you could tell quick it wasnt leather (no real leather these days on anything anyway, which is good for the cows) but it almost felt rubbery until you conditioned everything a few times. But that said they never scuffed or wrinkled at all. Felt pretty resistant to damage. So quality wise, 5/5
light for sure
I was drawn in by the color and wingback design but quickly realized they actually had like no boulstering on the top or bottom and definately was a drawback both in looks and lack of hugging in corners
They were ok comfortwise - no lumbar support, no up/down adjustability, i didnt add seat heaters. No the best seats, not worth the swap. If i could have done that all over again i 100% would have spent just a few hundred more and gone the cobeau route!

fdc6897b1f803b1aec16fd078d1b64b9.jpg

IMG_20180901_092032.jpg

ketoi12345678

Ready to race!
I actually got the Corbeaus the first night the announced them on the website, lol. GTIsupersport actually hit me up on IG about them, he tried to order the next Morning and he had to wait, so I think these may have been the initial sample or qc pair they got that first day. What waiting for the next batch got though was the slot in the seat bottom should one ever want to run a 5-point

I opted for the heated seat adder but in hindsight was a waste cause I still had to buy the OEM seat heater bottom pad cause the occupancy sensor is connected to that.
I was just nervous of the idea of taking off the seat covers before I physically had the seats to see if it was hard.

they are great for the look, but at a 33-34” waste the stocks are much more comfortable... also I didn’t get the lumber option cause I didn’t like the idea of the air hand pump being visible (should have added) as now I still need to get a pillow made with the tartan material. Cause long rides without the lumber suck.

all in all for under $1600 for the pair with heaters sliders and brackets is hard to beat... compared to my dream seats of a recaro sportster Cs with customUpolstery with plaid inserts of being easily 3k per seat.

Also the silhouette of the high backs peaking out is something I always wanted in a car project.
View attachment 196374

View attachment 196375

View attachment 196376
How those seat hold up after a year? That looks good. Also are they comfortable for non stop 3 hrs driving?

tigeo

Autocross Champion
Sweat looking seats, but I would rather have a good upholster build up the bolstering on my stock seats and cover the wings with alcantara . Would be cheaper and I'd keep the airbags.
Old ass post but reviving b/c I've been looking at doing something w/r to seats in my GSW S trim with the really badly bolstered cloth seats. This isn't cheap - would likely be several thousand dollars to modify the stock seats as I talked to an upholstery shop today - he looked at me and said "just buy some other seats". Cheaper to buy a complete set of R or GTI seats for a grand or these. Bummer you lose the side airbags but I sat in these at least year's AVF and they are really nice....

tigeo

Autocross Champion
I actually got the Corbeaus the first night the announced them on the website, lol. GTIsupersport actually hit me up on IG about them, he tried to order the next Morning and he had to wait, so I think these may have been the initial sample or qc pair they got that first day. What waiting for the next batch got though was the slot in the seat bottom should one ever want to run a 5-point

I opted for the heated seat adder but in hindsight was a waste cause I still had to buy the OEM seat heater bottom pad cause the occupancy sensor is connected to that.
I was just nervous of the idea of taking off the seat covers before I physically had the seats to see if it was hard.

they are great for the look, but at a 33-34” waist the stocks are much more comfortable... also I didn’t get the lumber option cause I didn’t like the idea of the air hand pump being visible (should have added) as now I still need to get a pillow made with the tartan material. Cause long rides without the lumber suck.

all in all for under $1600 for the pair with heaters sliders and brackets is hard to beat... compared to my dream seats of a recaro sportster Cs with customUpolstery with plaid inserts of being easily 3k per seat.

Also the silhouette of the high backs peaking out is something I always wanted in a car project.
View attachment 196374

View attachment 196375

View attachment 196376
So not worth getting the heater option at all b/c you have use new/used OE seat heaters/occupancy bits?