GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

P050B00 - help!

case1845c

Car(s)
2018 Golf Alltrack
Pull it off of the air box or manifold? Or does it not matter?

Also, I'll mention that even when I clear codes, or even pull the battery connectors, the limo mode persists.

I'm gonna try that now, thank you.

case1845c

Car(s)
2018 Golf Alltrack
I just tried pull the little hose off to no avail. I already checked the intake to the turbo, no towels. I didn't even remove the intake piping from the air box when I did the filter, I just picked it up and slid the air filter into the box.

case1845c

Car(s)
2018 Golf Alltrack
I unhooked the battery after clearing codes yielded no results. Doing so did nothing but make me have to crank the wheel a bit to turn off some dash lights.

case1845c

Car(s)
2018 Golf Alltrack
Sorry, I wasn't clear with my previous post about the rubber hose. I pulled it off, put it back on halfway, started the rig after clearing codes, same result.

Thank you for all the help, I appreciate your time.

I definitely didn't contact the battery to ecu cage, and didn't even touch the battery connectors until after the problems started.

All I'm getting for codes is the one I previously mentioned.

case1845c

Car(s)
2018 Golf Alltrack
Also, when I originally did the filter, I didn't touch the little hose, the only thing I removed was the sai hose.

I'm currently looking over the wiring on top of the motor, to see if I jerked anything when pulling the coil connectors. I'd be surprised if I did though, because the connectors released pretty peacefully.

case1845c

Car(s)
2018 Golf Alltrack
Will do.

Also, if I haven't mentioned it, the issue only arose of the air filter & spark plug replacement. After replacing the rear pads & rotors, I took it out to bed the brakes, and it drove as it should.

I'll report back. Thanks again. Your profile pic adds some humor to a frustrating situation, as I read your posts in the voice that guy would talk in.