GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT EPISODE #21: In NEEK We Trust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
Dude, my girlfriend lives in Orange County. She has over a 2 hour commute to Brooklyn. I get to see her in Hoboken for a few minutes since our trains arrive at similar times.

If I send you a Go Pro, will you record 72 hours of your life for me?

The shit you say, your day to day life sounds weirdly fascinating to me

Must see TV y'all

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
No, no, I nailed it:thumbsup:

Perhaps you should re read a few things. One, your sig link. Two, the thread in question. It is not about Chargers...

Dafuq.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Dude, my girlfriend lives in Orange County. She has over a 2 hour commute to Brooklyn. I get to see her in Hoboken for a few minutes since our trains arrive at similar times.

Damn. She drives fast. OC to Brooklyn? That is some cross country shit!

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Sadly, I don't really want to work in Brooklyn.

I wish.

I was thinking...maybe try and find a startup? But that's a huge risk.

Right now the client I'm working at is high stress no reward.

I worked at a startup once. It was a really cool environment, I'd definitely recommend it. The risk isn't too crazy, it wouldn't be your money on the line. Worst case, you'd be out of a job, I think you're capable of finding another one.

On a mk4?!! Dat cray. I pay $420 every 6 months for my R. That's with a discount for paying in full. It would be $60 more if I payed monthly.

He totalled his GTI doe... probably brought on an increase.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I think you two should seriously consider an argument at this point. If only to entertain the rest of us.

THere is no argument. I am right, #becausegod. He is just the Dude. His only argument can be fixed with a new rug that would tie the room together.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
BITCH PLEASE

nuggstein

Go Kart Champion
I worked at a startup once. It was a really cool environment, I'd definitely recommend it. The risk isn't too crazy, it wouldn't be your money on the line. Worst case, you'd be out of a job, I think you're capable of finding another one.
How does one go about finding a startup? I clicked the start button on my Windows computer but then this menu popped up and there's so many options I don't know what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.