GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT EPISODE #21: In NEEK We Trust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Hang out at Starbucks with an iPhone and talk about 7th generation network protocol connectivity and reciprocal margin analysis.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
That's why they pay you the big bucks.

I wish, I also wish I could make up better fake jargon but that's best I could come up with quickly.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
You alluded that the forum flames you when you talk shit on the GTI. I said that you shit on anyone that loves their GTI.

Even if I did misunderstand what I may have thought you were alluding to, you still shit on the GTI, rendering my response appropriate regardless:thumbsup:

I only shit on people who make stupid claims about any car. Saying a Mustang cannot handle = stupid. Saying a GTI is the best car ever = stupid. Saying a Charger weighs less than 2 tons = stupid. I only shit on the fanboi's. You can love a car and be realistic about what it is and its capabilities. I love the GTI, but it is far from the best car ever made. You just assume I shit on the car itself. I just shit on the idiots that drive them. :thumbsup:

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I only shit on people who make stupid claims about any car. Saying a Mustang cannot handle = stupid. Saying a GTI is the best car ever = stupid. Saying a Charger weighs less than 2 tons = stupid. I only shit on the fanboi's. You can love a car and be realistic about what it is and its capabilities. I love the GTI, but it is far from the best car ever made. You just assume I shit on the car itself. I just shit on the idiots that drive them. :thumbsup:

Well I shit on idiots who shit on idiots who love their car while shitting on other cars driven by idiots who shit on idiots who love other cars.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Well I shit on idiots who shit on idiots who love their car while shitting on other cars driven by idiots who shit on idiots who love other cars.

#shitception

Don't we have a thread for all this mud?? :laugh:

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Status
Not open for further replies.