GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT #27: Hot as Bawls Everywhere

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
I must run to the fish store today. I need RO water badly to top off my tanks. Im to lazy and have yet to install a RO system in my house.... I guess i should get on that it would make it so much easier.

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
how'd you manage that

Attempting some cleans lol
According to my sports massage therapist, my right delt is bruised because my shoulders are positioned differently. FANTASTIC!!

My body is so jacked up lol My hips are tilted, shoulders and not even, my left wrist is bad from a dog bite....

I'm just broken human.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Attempting some cleans lol
According to my sports massage therapist, my right delt is bruised because my shoulders are positioned differently. FANTASTIC!!

My body is so jacked up lol My hips are tilted, shoulders and not even, my left wrist is bad from a dog bite....

I'm just broken human.

Where do you go for support on that?

BobLobLaw

Go Kart Champion
According to John Mayer, my body is a wonderland.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
Watched the Suicide Squad trailer again.
I'm actually pretty excited for that movie, despite not being a HUGE Batman fan. Should be interesting.

Kinda makes me wonder if I could fit into my Harley Quinn costume from 2 years ago. I was too small before, but maybe I can make it work this Halloween with all of my gainz.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Youll be happy Roxie i made my dentist appointment. Im going in today at 3:30pm they are fitting me in.

Now i think it may be more jaw related than tooth. But i dunno

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
Youll be happy Roxie i made my dentist appointment. Im going in today at 3:30pm they are fitting me in.

Now i think it may be more jaw related than tooth. But i dunno

YAY!!
At least they'll be able to let you know for sure so you can find the right treatment and possibly avoid it in the future.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Watched the Suicide Squad trailer again.
I'm actually pretty excited for that movie, despite not being a HUGE Batman fan. Should be interesting.

Kinda makes me wonder if I could fit into my Harley Quinn costume from 2 years ago. I was too small before, but maybe I can make it work this Halloween with all of my gainz.

In4HarleyQuinnPics

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
YAY!!
At least they'll be able to let you know for sure so you can find the right treatment and possibly avoid it in the future.

^ this'th