GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT #27: Hot as Bawls Everywhere

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
Ive had a root canal done before. It was nothing really. The biggest "issue" is the noise. You can hear them sawing back and forth and you know its your gums that they are cutting. Its quite disgusting sounding although i didn't feel a peep.

Well my appointment is at 11:30 and i defiantly think i need a root canal. Last night after leaving the dentist my tooth started acting exactly like the dentist described how a dieing root should feel. That or my mouth is really good at playing games.

But ive got intense pressure on the tooth like someone is pushing against it with a lot of force. And shutting my mouth fully where the teeth touch is painful on that tooth. And there is no more chewing food.

Its like my tooth heard my dentist confusion and decided to start "acting normal" (for a dying root).

The only thing is i hope they will actually do a root canal today, on my little referal slip they only wrote Evaluation 18,19 because at the time they couldn't figure out which tooth was causing the issues. (which i now know which one). Its my vary back bottom left side of face.

So guys you like hearing about the amazeballs details of my dental visits? If so i can go on.

Isn't it funny how the brain works? LOL
I'm just glad you know what the problem is now instead of just brushing it off as something with your jaw instead.

And please share the dental visits. They're interesting, and this way I'll know what's going on if I ever have issues lol

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
I have seriously had little to no motivation to go to the gym lately, and it's really starting to worry me. I don't know if I'm skipping because of being somewhat depressed, or my body is just too exhausted for lifting to even sound appealing.
This happens every time too. I'll get motivated to go to the gym and lift, make all the gainz, and then it drops off of a cliff and I can't even force myself to go anymore. I'm sure stressing about this move and dealing with this low self-esteem/depression is not helping, but damn. I want to keep my progress :(

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Isn't it funny how the brain works? LOL
I'm just glad you know what the problem is now instead of just brushing it off as something with your jaw instead.

And please share the dental visits. They're interesting, and this way I'll know what's going on if I ever have issues lol

Yep funny story about my dentist is ive only have 2 dentist my entire life. I had the same dentist from when i was a little kid up until i was about 21 (he retired). And the new dentist came in who is a younger guy but he brought in all the technology from the field where as my previous dentist was old school. I liked my old dentist and i guess share the bond of growing up with him for at least 15 years.
But i feel like my new dentist is a nice new change ive been seeing him for about 2-3 years now he took over the location of my old dentist.
But yeah he broought in all these new machines and stuff to do the work its pretty neat when i went in yesterday they had the X-ray machine and instead of taking film prints like before it was hooked up to a computer and showed the images in real time. Which was pretty freaking cool.

And he seems like a genuine caring person.

Ive never been to these people he recommended for the root canal/evaluation but im sure if they are anything like him they will be good.

The last root canal (only one) i got was when i like 16-17 years old through my old dentist which was a good experience no pain and was able to eat normally that night.

Hopefully i can eat something tonight its my dads birthday tonight and were supposed to go out to eat with him so will be kinda sucky if im just sitting there not eating.

But id rather not eating then go another day with this discomfort. I highly recommend flossing if you dont or a lazy about it. I used to be lazy about it and thats what i believe got me into all these troubles.

I also highly recommend the sonicare tooth brush i know its like $100 bucks but it makes a big difference over manual/cheap electric brushes.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
I have seriously had little to no motivation to go to the gym lately, and it's really starting to worry me. I don't know if I'm skipping because of being somewhat depressed, or my body is just too exhausted for lifting to even sound appealing.
This happens every time too. I'll get motivated to go to the gym and lift, make all the gainz, and then it drops off of a cliff and I can't even force myself to go anymore. I'm sure stressing about this move and dealing with this low self-esteem/depression is not helping, but damn. I want to keep my progress :(

Welcome to the last 3 years of my life. lol I worked out more when i worked overnights from 9pm to 7am than i do now that i work a normal 8-5pm

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI

i know this feel. i know that hiking season will not only kick my ass but will replicate leg day, so ill only need to work out upper body for the next few months which is nice.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion

find different workout routines to change it up

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
Yep funny story about my dentist is ive only have 2 dentist my entire life. I had the same dentist from when i was a little kid up until i was about 21 (he retired). And the new dentist came in who is a younger guy but he brought in all the technology from the field where as my previous dentist was old school. I liked my old dentist and i guess share the bond of growing up with him for at least 15 years.
But i feel like my new dentist is a nice new change ive been seeing him for about 2-3 years now he took over the location of my old dentist.
But yeah he broought in all these new machines and stuff to do the work its pretty neat when i went in yesterday they had the X-ray machine and instead of taking film prints like before it was hooked up to a computer and showed the images in real time. Which was pretty freaking cool.

And he seems like a genuine caring person.

Ive never been to these people he recommended for the root canal/evaluation but im sure if they are anything like him they will be good.

The last root canal (only one) i got was when i like 16-17 years old through my old dentist which was a good experience no pain and was able to eat normally that night.

Hopefully i can eat something tonight its my dads birthday tonight and were supposed to go out to eat with him so will be kinda sucky if im just sitting there not eating.

But id rather not eating then go another day with this discomfort. I highly recommend flossing if you dont or a lazy about it. I used to be lazy about it and thats what i believe got me into all these troubles.

I also highly recommend the sonicare tooth brush i know its like $100 bucks but it makes a big difference over manual/cheap electric brushes.

Oh damn. Yeah, you're cutting it close with this one lol Maybe if you beg them enough, they'll fit you in for today :p
I've had the same dentist since I was like...8. He still comes down the hall belting out "Roxanne" before seeing me. Every. Single. Time.

It kinda drives me crazy, but it wouldn't be a normal visit without that obnoxious display of familiarity.

Welcome to the last 3 years of my life. lol I worked out more when i worked overnights from 9pm to 7am than i do now that i work a normal 8-5pm

I usually go from 9:30PM until 11:00-11:30PM.
But that's mainly because it's always packed with classes during the day. Nothing worse than having to sit around and wait for equipment to become available :thumbdown:

i know this feel. i know that hiking season will not only kick my ass but will replicate leg day, so ill only need to work out upper body for the next few months which is nice.

That's what I see myself doing A LOT of once I move back out to California. They have soooo many hiking trails. Plus, it's not humid and bug-infested out there, so hiking is actually quite tolerable as long as you keep hydrated.

find different workout routines to change it up

That's what I've been doing. It helped for a little bit, but I'm just overall down on myself. I think that's the biggest issue.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Oh damn. Yeah, you're cutting it close with this one lol Maybe if you beg them enough, they'll fit you in for today :p
I've had the same dentist since I was like...8. He still comes down the hall belting out "Roxanne" before seeing me. Every. Single. Time.

Yeah im leaving in the next 10 minutes or so to head their way. My dentist had set up the appointment for me to see them i just dont know if he set it up for a root canal or just a evaluation.
Im really hoping its for the root canal because this is starting to annoy the crap out of me.

I think they set it up as a root canal cause they said they would call me with a price if i did need one so i wasnt blind sided when i was in the chair... but they didnt call.
So im just gonna be like "Yooooo do this shit, i got a check fam".
(but in more proper terms)

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
More talk of Olivia. Less talk of dentists and gyms. There is a separate dentist and workout thread.

Well im leaving so no more talk of dentist for a little while at least. See yall on the flip side.

Munn = Future baby mamma.

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
Yeah im leaving in the next 10 minutes or so to head their way. My dentist had set up the appointment for me to see them i just dont know if he set it up for a root canal or just a evaluation.
Im really hoping its for the root canal because this is starting to annoy the crap out of me.

I think they set it up as a root canal cause they said they would call me with a price if i did need one so i wasnt blind sided when i was in the chair... but they didnt call.
So im just gonna be like "Yooooo do this shit, i got a check fam".
(but in more proper terms)

Well damn! Hope they take care of you, fam

More talk of Olivia. Less talk of dentists and gyms. There is a separate dentist and workout thread.

I tried the workout thread and no one ever replies, so I'm left with no option.

Well im leaving so no more talk of dentist for a little while at least. See yall on the flip side.

Munn = Future baby mamma.

Good luck!

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
oh wow, Roxie keeps this place lit AF. Thanks, fam.

DAT GRIP, DOE.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Olivia Munn :BONER:

Always had a thing for her since she was on G2 and I love gaming... Lulz. That picture though, phewwwwwwww