GOLFMKV

OT #27: Hot as Bawls Everywhere

BobLobLaw

Go Kart Champion
Babymetal goes hard af

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
I can't stand Babymetal.

All of the new VK stuff isn't that great, honestly. Too mainstream sounding.

I mean, you look at OLD Dir en Grey, Gazette (which is now The GazettE), D'espairsRay....they all changed and lost their "visual" aspect and gothic sides. Now they're just more on the dark-side.

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
Real Visual Kei should leave you feeling slightly disturbed and is VERY dark and gothic lol ...or just the opposite (ex. Psycho le Cemu or An Cafe who have bright looks and lighter music)

Dir en Grey is the perfect example lol A lot of their old videos had to be censored for graphic images (sex, violence, gore, nudity, etc.). Not a huge fan because I honestly don't care for Kyo's voice, but some of their stuff is good.

And then there's bands like Vidoll where the lead singer, Jui, will just have an orgasm in the middle of a song and you're just like.... :confused::confused::confused:

Ok. I'm done weirding people out for tonight.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
holy shit OT blew up.

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
IT'S THROWBACK THURSDAY!!! POST YOUR MEMORIES!

Oh man... every time I try to hit rewind to reminisce about the high school daze my mind always stops at age 22... the day I got lucky with three different girls... and I pause there for a moment before I forget what it was I was trying to remember until I get hurled back into reality like a meteorite and realize that will probably never happen again haha

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
holy shit OT blew up.

I say, so it shall be.

oh we're posting weird videos? oh ok

No, we're posting throwbacks

Oh man... every time I try to hit rewind to reminisce about the high school daze my mind always stops at age 22... the day I got lucky with three different girls... and I pause there for a moment before I forget what it was I was trying to remember until I get hurled back into reality like a meteorite and realize that will probably never happen again haha

Hey man, I don't discriminate. A throwback is a throwback lol
And never say never. Stranger things have happened.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Look at this photograph
Every time I do it makes me laugh
How did our eyes get so red?
And what the hell is on Joey's head?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Here's my last throwback.

I know all of you got this one:

saw them play at the little Fireside Bowl in chicago, an old classic punk rock venue. We left after high school got out and went straight there, lol.. they played to maybe 100 kids, if that. Was amazing. met the drummer Darren or Darryl or whatever, he had lived with the drummer of Korn at the time, lol.

whoa. thats not even a pic of them, is it?!! or is that now that they are mega old, wow...

Picture of me circa 1980 at Marina Del Rey Skatepark

EJ FTMFW

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
saw them play at the little Fireside Bowl in chicago, an old classic punk rock venue. We left after high school got out and went straight there, lol.. they played to maybe 100 kids, if that. Was amazing. met the drummer Darren or Darryl or whatever, he had lived with the drummer of Korn at the time, lol.

whoa. thats not even a pic of them, is it?!! or is that now that they are mega old, wow...

EJ FTMFW

Mah Jawn. You can't see in the pic ,but the dude in the background is wearing a PiL shirt (Public Image Ltd, Johnny Rotten/Lyndon's post Sex Pistols band). Skateboarding and punk rock were very intertwined at that time. That particular Skatepark hosted many shows of the up and coming LA Hardcore punk bands before they became known. Black Flag, Circle Jerks, the Germs, Social Distortion, Suicidal Tendencies, D.R.I., Agent Orange, I think even the Go-Go's played there before they became huge later in the 80s.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Mah Jawn. You can't see in the pic ,but the dude in the background is wearing a PiL shirt (Public Image Ltd, Johnny Rotten/Lyndon's post Sex Pistols band). Skateboarding and punk rock were very intertwined at that time. That particular Skatepark hosted many shows of the up and coming LA Hardcore punk bands before they became known. Black Flag, Circle Jerks, the Germs, Social Distortion, Suicidal Tendencies, D.R.I., Agent Orange, I think even the Go-Go's played there before they became huge later in the 80s.

That is...awesome. I was lucky enough to play with the Germs and meet Pat Smear.

Did you see the doc American Hardcore ?