GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT #27: Hot as Bawls Everywhere

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
It's hard to drink all that water, I've been doing much better though.

I really dislike water though. If I could drink water the same way I drink diet coke, I'd be the most hydrated fellow on earth. I've cut down tremendously on the soda pop, doe.

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
Drink beer then water then beer then water. Problem solved
I forget water exists when I'm drinking beer haha... plus you'd have to pee twice as much:laugh:

I had a hard time breaking the habit of not drinking enough water.
It's easy when I'm thirsty when I'm being active but sitting down at work it's imposibru

Because it's not fulfilling.
You almost have to force yourself to LOVE water to be ok with drinking the recommended daily intake.
I have forced myself to fap once. It was non-consentual because I really did not want to tap at that moment. So I suppose I could try this.

beer tastes good, that's why.
eat more veggies, they contain water and nutrients
:themoreyouknow:

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
It's hard to drink all that water, I've been doing much better though.

I really dislike water though. If I could drink water the same way I drink diet coke, I'd be the most hydrated fellow on earth. I've cut down tremendously on the soda pop, doe.

Me too!
I used to drink, on average, 3 sodas a day. Now I'm down to one-a-day during the work week, and 1 soda total for the weekend.

Progress is progress.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Totally forgot how to post YouTube videos on here lol It's been too long.

Oh well. 5pm. Time to go home.

[ u2b ] + anything after = + [ /u2b ]

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
oh wow, she gonna post workout vids now on here??

WE ALL GONNA BE FAPPIN', SON!!!

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
IT'S THROWBACK THURSDAY!!! POST YOUR MEMORIES!

God, I was such a fucking weirdo when I was in high school lol

I literally only listened to music from Asia and Europe (Japanese and Russian, mostly. Then some Korean and German later) and almost REFUSED to listen to American music unless it was legit punk music. I'm thankful because I learned Japanese pretty fast and I dabbled in Russian, but I don't remember any of it. I'm learning German now too, which is actually pretty easy.

Japanese sample:

Russian Sample:

НАИВ (NAIV)

Those were my favorite songs from my favorite bands lol
I actually still have an album from NAIV, I think. It's somewhere. A complete live album that I used to let my friends borrow because they didn't even know Russians had music past t.A.T.u. :laugh:

And then one of my friends has one of my Miyavi CD's....that I had to pay like, $40 for because of international shipping because no one in the US sold them. Got lucky on eBay a few times, but online shopping was rough back in the day....

Yakuzi

Ready to race!