GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT #27: Hot as Bawls Everywhere

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
My life has been infinitely better since I found out about chicken shawerma a few years ago. I go so sultans market like once a week :lol:
^

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
My life has been infinitely better since I found out about chicken shawerma a few years ago. I go so sultans market like once a week :lol:

same with falafel

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Jawn- I know I should be banned for that link. Used it because I think meatspin was blocked after so many people got spinned. Pussies.

Dang OT is actually moving. Nothing like before, but yeah, dang oh dang.

Preston, I remember his awesome rants about tripping and seeing different things in different ways. Cool guy, would trip with him. JK he would probably never STFU.

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
can confirm MK7R is :tweetz:

I second this - er, third this?

This is gonna be me soon. JUST WATCH

same with falafel

I just want to try this because of the name, tbh.

Jawn- I know I should be banned for that link. Used it because I think meatspin was blocked after so many people got spinned. Pussies.

Dang OT is actually moving. Nothing like before, but yeah, dang oh dang.

Preston, I remember his awesome rants about tripping and seeing different things in different ways. Cool guy, would trip with him. JK he would probably never STFU.

I was upset with the movement of the OT thread and demanded more activity :p

BobLobLaw

Go Kart Champion

Lemme know next time, in my hood and whatnot

Yakuzi

Ready to race!
All about the shwarma plates boi

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
Why is it such a chore to stay hydrated? It's so easy to put back beer after beer but I have a hard time trying to force myself to drink water... mind boggling....

Because it's not fulfilling.
You almost have to force yourself to LOVE water to be ok with drinking the recommended daily intake.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Why is it such a chore to stay hydrated? It's so easy to put back beer after beer but I have a hard time trying to force myself to drink water... mind boggling....

beer tastes good, that's why.
eat more veggies, they contain water and nutrients

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Because it's not fulfilling.
You almost have to force yourself to LOVE water to be ok with drinking the recommended daily intake.

i don't like pissing like a race horse after consuming the recommended 8-10 glasses