GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT #27: Hot as Bawls Everywhere

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
work is semi busy for me today. Had one of the people who works for me demand a ridiculous raise today that we can't meet so she's probably quitting. Going to be hard to replace for sure.

feels.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Nice dad joke....

After working at a dealership, I vowed to never work another job where I had to work weekends, unless it was a super special occasion, or my own business.

thanks - im mastering the dad joke thing still.

yeah unfortunately i work every other weekend. upside is next week i only work wed+thurs.

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
thanks - im mastering the dad joke thing still.

yeah unfortunately i work every other weekend. upside is next week i only work wed+thurs.

I couldn't do that. I need a schedule to function. Things changing constantly would drive me crazy.

I wish I knew what I wanted to do so I could start my own business and just work for myself, but I can't think of any marketable skill that I have right now.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
I couldn't do that. I need a schedule to function. Things changing constantly would drive me crazy.

I wish I knew what I wanted to do so I could start my own business and just work for myself, but I can't think of any marketable skill that I have right now.

oh its a set schedule, rotates every two weeks. this is my "long week", next is the "short week".

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
what about it freaks you out though? I thought it was pretty artistic

LOL, I always wondered what that was supposed to be. It is a little disturbing. I thought it was one of the characters from the Wrong Turn films.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
:( dang.

I take it you are not familiar with aphex twin...?

Grandmas Boy FTW. It's the only reason I know who Aphex Twin is lol not a fan, doe.

It's the song playing when they go into JP's office. Epic.