GOLFMKV

OT #27: Hot as Bawls Everywhere

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
work is semi busy for me today. Had one of the people who works for me demand a ridiculous raise today that we can't meet so she's probably quitting. Going to be hard to replace for sure.

Damn...that sucks.
I hate having to adjust when people quit. It's complete and utter hell trying to get everything back in place when you find someone new.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
I'm prepping for an awesome three day work weekend. the upside is that i get a day's pay for monday when im scheduled to be off. the downside is i work 36 hours between friday morning and sunday evening.

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
Hi so bored, I'm Will

Nice dad joke....

indeed, this person is specialty trained as well and will be a bitch to replace.

Yeah, have fun with that.
I'd like to think my boss needs me like that, but everyone in our office is required to know what everyone else does, or at least the basics of it, so when I leave, it won't be too bad. I'm both happy and a little sad about that.

They've treated me well though. Decent raises and no questions time off.

I'm prepping for an awesome three day work weekend. the upside is that i get a day's pay for monday when im scheduled to be off. the downside is i work 36 hours between friday morning and sunday evening.

After working at a dealership, I vowed to never work another job where I had to work weekends, unless it was a super special occasion, or my own business.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
I went and saw it 5 times because I like the character Deadpool and thought Ryan Reynolds was perfect for the role??
Uhm....

I honestly probably wouldn't have liked the movie as much had she taken the role. Not a huge Olivia Munn fan. As I said, she comes off as snobby to me. Sorry I don't share your "perfect image" of her, but it's how I feel. Take it or leave it.
Dead pool was awesome. And i dont think Munn would have made a good gf also. She has a bitch face.

Multi-quoting overated... keeps post count down and is annoying to reply to when someone multi quoted you with like 30 other posts.
I agree, as i multi-quote.

Ugh...tumblr is slow. This thread is moving slowly. Work is slow. I am so BORED.

I just got back from my root canal. I got nice drugs. (generic vicodin)Norco 10mg/325mg
Antibiotics and 800mg of ibuprofen.

I feel better Roxie.

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
Dead pool was awesome. And i dont think Munn would have made a good gf also. She has a bitch face.

I just got back from my root canal. I got nice drugs. (generic vicodin)Norco 10mg/325mg
Antibiotics and 800mg of ibuprofen.

I feel better Roxie.

Deadpool was amazing.
But yes, I agree with you.

And good! Glad they could fit you in and get that taken care of!

pm n00dz? :iono:

Nah, it ain't worth that.