GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ordered a JB-1 did i get a JB-4?

signkutter

Ready to race!
For those who have ordered a JB-1for your MK7 GTI from BMS... did you get a JB4 decal and a JB4 metal tag with a welcome letter congratulating you for purchasing a product for your BMW?

rbk

Ready to race!
is the Jb4 compatible with the mk7? I thought it was only for the bmw.

I'm looking to get the jb1 as didn't think jb4 was an option.
would love some clarification.

signkutter

Ready to race!
Group 2: JB1 VW EA888 Gen3 MQB 2.0T for 210hp, 220hp and 230hp × 1...off my order so I know I ordered the right one. I hope this isnt a mix up...was really looking forward to installing this tomorrow..

signkutter

Ready to race!
is the Jb4 compatible with the mk7? I thought it was only for the bmw.

I'm looking to get the jb1 as didn't think jb4 was an option.
would love some clarification.

The JB4 is only for the BMW as for now... supposed to be available for the VW soon. If they sent me a JB4 , it was by mistake.

Ace92028

Go Kart Newbie
Ouch that blows. Tell them you want Jb1 stickers instead

rbk

Ready to race!
The JB4 is only for the BMW as for now... supposed to be available for the VW soon. If they sent me a JB4 , it was by mistake.

cool ty.

sethdude

Pobody's Nerfect.
Mine says JB4 in the software and came with a JB4 sticker, but definitely installed correctly and works on my Sportwagen. My guess is they don't make JB1 stickers or software, because the JB1 is just a placeholder in their lineup until the JB4 is released. I'd also guess that JB1 owners will be given an upgrade option.

gn4rwhals

Go Kart Champion
They don't have JB1 branded "gear", this whole thread is full of fail.

You have a JB1, everyone gets the same package when you order a JB1.

Dealer

Ready to race!
Mine says JB4 in the software and came with a JB4 sticker, but definitely installed correctly and works on my Sportwagen. My guess is they don't make JB1 stickers or software, because the JB1 is just a placeholder in their lineup until the JB4 is released. I'd also guess that JB1 owners will be given an upgrade option.

lol what?

sorry for my naiveness (i know its not a word), but exactly how big / reputable is this company again?

For those who have ordered a JB-1for your MK7 GTI from BMS... did you get a JB4 decal and a JB4 metal tag with a welcome letter congratulating you for purchasing a product for your BMW?

BMW? sounds like someone isn't doing their job on the other end

signkutter

Ready to race!

Relax there gn4rwhals... I have no experience with these modules..first time i have ever laid eyes on one... the JB4 swag and the welcome letter gave me pause...so I came on this forum where folks like you have extensive experience with the system....no need to get unpleasant :)

Ouch that blows. Tell them you want Jb1 stickers instead
I couldnt care less about the stickers lol...

Last edited: