GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Officially Official NHL Thread, Finally.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
going down 1 by 1.

blackhawks voted most likely to win stanley cup again this year

By players going for their knees . . .

Watch the hit closely

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Today is one of the most important NHL games in golfmk6 history

Blackhawks vs Sharks
Chicago vs San Jose
JAWN vs NEEK

Golfmk6, pls don't crash today

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Today is one of the most important NHL games in golfmk6 history

Blackhawks vs Sharks
Chicago vs San Jose
JAWN vs NEEK

Golfmk6, pls don't crash today

I KNOW. IT IS AS BIG AS HIS BALLS AND MY PEEN, PUT TOGETHER.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
oh dang.

I am actually going to the game tonight, Evan will be on the ice between 1st and 2nd period for the relay race again, which is a lot of fun, but just stinks cos they miss some of the game when getting dressed and undressed.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
oh dang.

I am actually going to the game tonight, Evan will be on the ice between 1st and 2nd period for the relay race again, which is a lot of fun, but just stinks cos they miss some of the game when getting dressed and undressed.

ARE YOU SERIOUS? JELLY.

I gots mad respect for dem Hawks. Likely my 2nd fav hockey team. Campbell, Algar, Roy, Gretzky.

Yep, Blackhawks have had all the best players in history.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Garth Algar, doe. :clap:

yep, serious - 2nd time now, and his 3rd NHL game so far, first one was SJ as well. Hawks won. Then his first time on the ice at a game was against Ottawa, and Craig Anderson with his C6R decal on the back of his helmet (awesome), and we won.. so.. who knows on tonight, lol. Then again, hawks been a little poopy at times this year and got dem injuries.

Oh yeah, I get to go down to the lock room area with the kids this time :happyanim: hopefully we catch some of the players.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Garth Algar, doe. :clap:

yep, serious - 2nd time now, and his 3rd NHL game so far, first one was SJ as well. Hawks won. Then his first time on the ice at a game was against Ottawa, and Craig Anderson with his C6R decal on the back of his helmet (awesome), and we won.. so.. who knows on tonight, lol. Then again, hawks been a little poopy at times this year and got dem injuries.

Oh yeah, I get to go down to the lock room area with the kids this time :happyanim: hopefully we catch some of the players.

in4pics of events.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
oh wow, that hit by Oshie was rough on Carcillo.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I got 3 crazy kids, brah. Can't see or do shit.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I had heard about it and knew he was out, but hadnt seen the clip.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion