j4xor- Lakers win by 8
MKvUltra- Lakers win by 12
HyeWarrior- Lakers win by 6
kozluv-Magic win by 8

ruffellprefley

get it?
Car(s)
08 GTI
bah. it was a great game, but there was some bogus shit at the end.

and as far as that final play goes, pietrus definitely should get a flagrant, but it's not a suspendable one. i can understand why he did it though. gasol should not have gone up for that dunk. scoring more at that point was unsportsmanlike. he should have just dribbled the ball.

HyeWarrior

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
You can't fucking blame Gasol... After all the crazy shit that has gone on in the playoffs, they should do anything and everything to try and secure that win... IMO, Orlando deserved it. Howard got cocky after he got the foul at the end, too bad he choked on the two throws and Fisher got us into overtime...

Fantastic game... One more for that trophy!

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG
I WINNNNN! :thumbup: Lakers win 99-91. Awesome game :biggrin:...

my07blkgti- Lakers win by 11
j4xor- Lakers win by 8
MKvUltra- Lakers win by 12
HyeWarrior- Lakers win by 6
kozluv-Magic win by 8

Now hopefully my other prediction from before it even started comes through... Lakers win series 4-1 :thumbup:!

ruffellprefley

get it?
Car(s)
08 GTI
You can't fucking blame Gasol... After all the crazy shit that has gone on in the playoffs, they should do anything and everything to try and secure that win... IMO, Orlando deserved it. Howard got cocky after he got the foul at the end, too bad he choked on the two throws and Fisher got us into overtime...

Fantastic game... One more for that trophy!

there wasn't anyone around him, and he wouldn't have been fouled with 3 seconds left if he turned and dribbled toward the sideline.

it's no surprise he got fouled hard in that situation (yes, i think flagrant 1). i'd be pissed as fuck that he didn't just dribble it out

HyeWarrior

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
Sure yea, but I think Gasol was just caught up in the act and went for the dunk... You can't really blame him. If Orlando should be pissed at anyone, it should be Howard.

And jax, I would've gotten it if Gasol didn't get the ball :p

ruffellprefley

get it?
Car(s)
08 GTI
Sure yea, but I think Gasol was just caught up in the act and went for the dunk... You can't really blame him. If Orlando should be pissed at anyone, it should be Howard.

there were way too many free throws missed all game to blame it on howard (who is a bad free throw shooter anyway).

turk missed more important FTs and is a better FT shooter. the team just didn't get it done, and the lakers did.

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG

Excuses! j/k lol GG! :wub:

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG
LOL, just watched Stan Van Gundy's post-game media conference... you can tell by the look on his face that he failed. Idiot played Jameer Nelson over Skip-to-my-Lou who's been on a rhythm. You can tell he's shitting bricks... :lol: