GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**Official Los Angeles Lakers Thread**

MKvUltra

I'm chasing perfection
Car(s)
your mom
Orlando got gifted the game from the officials and Kobe, its fucking rigged and Kobe is in on it too... fucking nba sponsorship conspiracy. I could of called a better game myself from the tv coverage. Plus there is no way Kobe has 20+ in the first half and then goes 3-8 from the field and 5-10 from the charity stripe in the second half. This is too unbelievable to be true

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG
Now you guys believe in a conspiracy? :smile: I'm telling you... not all the time, but it happens...

Good game, whatever. Moving on...

The officiating officially SUCKS this post-season... PERIOD. Not for any particular team, IN GENERAL. :thumbdown:

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Oh Geez~Let the silly conspiracy talks officially commence.....again. Just take a loss would ya? It's not that hard to come out and say you were outplayed. :thumbdown:

Last edited:

turboed

Low Blinker Fluid
the bottom line is the magic has to knock down 65% of their shots or make 15 plus 3ptrs to beat the Lakers.... Lakers in 5

The Magic shot 14 less shots than the Lakers and scored the same amount of field goals, 40, just as the Lakers did. So that would tell me they were more efficient with each possession.

But this just won't cut it during crunch time.

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
kobe never goes 50% from the FT line EVER....

And the Magic never miss as many open 3's as they did in the first two games against the Lakers. So I guess it goes both ways. Remember, if the Magic puts in their easy lay up at the end of regulation, this is a 2-1 series in favor of the Magic. They almost stole game 2 on the road, so I'm not so sure why some of you are surprised.

MKvUltra

I'm chasing perfection
Car(s)
your mom
I'm surprised because the magic had to shoot 65% to beat the lakers by 4 pts assisted by missed FT’s that could of won the game for the Lakers. I didn't think the magic were capable of that.