Cyanide1

Ready to race!
Rainy day photos with a 6D

Nyanga

Ready to race!
Nice photos. Thanks.

GTI3371

Passed Driver's Ed
It's nice that the inner U-rings light up as well.

Yes I agree. And also no amber reflector on the side. I have seen more heads turn and stare in daylight than night time. 2 u-rings is a game changer. But for me it was all about the matching red stripe on the front the front view of cars without lighting package to me looks like it's missing something.

gx33

Ready to race!
I gotta say, coming from a white mkVI gti, this beauty has awakened some full scale ocd! Haha

I am coming from a silver car here....having owned previous black cars (none of which were nice, all used) I knew that black was hard to keep clean and got scratched easily...

But nothing....NOTHING...could prepare me for the wave of OCD that has come over me with this brand new black car. I started paying for a covered parking spot at my apartment complex. I had a scratch on my fender no more than 3/4 of an inch big towards the bottom...my eyes were glued to that scratch no matter how clean the rest of the car was...

Needless to say, I pick my car up from the body shop tomorrow. I had the fender re-painted ;)

artystamk7

Ready to race!
This is why this is my first and last black car. Its too hard to keep clean and really shows off swirls and scratches :) Don't get me wrong the car looks gorgeous when clean but that only lasts about couple hours. I'm going back to white or blue when I get the R next year.