GOLFMKV

Off-Topic Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdi-mk6

Diesel it is!
Car(s)
Golf TDI MK6
Take it from the guy that use to put your bag on a plane. Less is more. The nicer your bag, the more it will be abused. Don't ever ever ever check a bag with a glass bottle with liquid inside. Perfume, liquor, beer, nothing. Your stuff will get broken if we could help it.

Thanks man, that makes me feel better now that we cant take liquid on board. Better tip? LOL Im bringing wine, and a woman's gotta smell good.

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
Wrap each bottle in an individual sweater or something thick and heavy and put them on opposite ends of your bag. Don't put perfume in an outside pocket. It get smashed on the ground a few hundred times before it makes it back to you. Put it directly in the center of the bag with layers of clothes surrounding it ontop bottom and on each side.

I can't tell you the number of times I unloaded planes comming back from the carribean that about half the bags smelled like rum because 1 persons was not packing it carefully.,

tdi-mk6

Diesel it is!
Car(s)
Golf TDI MK6
That's better! Yeah, this is how I always do it, because Im really paranoid about braking that bottle of wine.
TTYL via chat. Hope you score with that girl.

JhnR

Banned
hay guys

Diego Armando

Go Kart Champion
Nepotism: Favoritism shown or patronage granted to relatives, as in business.

GTI2007

Why? What happened? Isn't there anything else you can find in Holland?

Cause my job is way too boring. I have hardly any work left here to do so I really don't feel like wanting to do it anymore. I first have to move to the Netherland before I can go find a job there cause right now I still live in Belgium

tdi-mk6

Diesel it is!
Car(s)
Golf TDI MK6
Cause my job is way too boring. I have hardly any work left here to do so I really don't feel like wanting to do it anymore. I first have to move to the Netherland before I can go find a job there cause right now I still live in Belgium

Moving there shouldn't be that hard, I think the jobis a different story. Have you looked on indeed.nl - don't know what you're looking for, but ya never know.

Im arriving tomorrow - woohoo - at the airport now

tdi-mk6

Diesel it is!
Car(s)
Golf TDI MK6
OMG, if you get a tattoo - make sure it's a good one. Sitting at the airport and some people have no taste.....just saying

GTI2007

Moving there shouldn't be that hard, I think the jobis a different story. Have you looked on indeed.nl - don't know what you're looking for, but ya never know.

Im arriving tomorrow - woohoo - at the airport now

A friend of mine is starting her own business and maybe I can start working for her. I'll know that on April the 16th and if it's not I'll try to find something myself there

Status
Not open for further replies.