GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OEM 8" MIB 2.5 (MK7.5) Display

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
So they did away with honeycomb trim after 2016

Yup. The options are either have mismatched trim, pay between $250 - $500 to swap all the trim to Piano Black, or wrap all the trim with vinyl so it matches.

mopar22

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
16 GTI
Tbh the mismatch isn't super horrible. Best bet would be to vinyl wrap it whenever you feel like it. That's what I'll be doing once i get the digital display whenever i do that

MauricioGTI

Go Kart Newbie
GTI Carbon fiber / honey comb + Gloss black bezel
WhatsApp Image 2020-06-21 at 19.53.32.jpeg

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Is this unit able to be configured in English?
I see this picture is of a left hand drive car but still showing settings as a euro unit.

This is just a screen and buttons. Anything such as languages\features\etc... is dictated by the MIB unit in the glovebox. So yes, English would be fine on our cars :)

dragonskiss

Ready to race!
Anyone order from the person yet? Was it a positive experience?

Yes. Contacted him on Sunday, paid directly through PayPal on Sunday and FedEx just delivered today. Radio and bezel are in prefect cosmetic condition. Excellent ordering experience, received a tracking number right away, and package shipped right away.

Now I’m just waiting on a install tool kit I ordered from a different company to arrive so I can install (funny that the screen made it to my home in CA from Brazil, before the domestically shipped tool kit). So hopefully everything works once installed.

I did as well. Nothing but an absolute top-notch seller and experience mirroring Tonite102's. Mauricio is extremely communicative and promptly shipped out the unit. Received the display and bezel in perfect condition after only 4 days from Brazil.

The only glaring caveat is the obvious mismatch between the gloss black bezel display trim with the remaining faux carbon fiber pieces that come with the GTI. Thanks again Mauricio! Extremely happy with the purchase :D

Attachments

• IMG_0575.jpg
    IMG_0575.jpg
    573.7 KB · Views: 339
  • IMG_0590.JPG
    IMG_0590.JPG
    579.9 KB · Views: 383
  • IMG_0598.jpg
    IMG_0598.jpg
    556.8 KB · Views: 372

MauricioGTI

Go Kart Newbie
I did as well. Nothing but an absolute top-notch seller and experience mirroring Tonite102's. Mauricio is extremely communicative and promptly shipped out the unit. Received the display and bezel in perfect condition after only 4 days from Brazil.

The only glaring caveat is the obvious mismatch between the gloss black bezel display trim with the remaining faux carbon fiber pieces that come with the GTI. Thanks again Mauricio! Extremely happy with the purchase :D
thank you my friend for the nice words!! happy that you liked it =)