GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OEM 8" MIB 2.5 (MK7.5) Display

Tonite102

Car(s)
2017 GTI
hello my friend, no nav + bezel + shipping = $ 369.00, you can send the payment to Paypal account : denisegrazielaamorim@gmail.com, or ebay link https://www.ebay.com/itm/254468184689
hello my friend, no nav + bezel + shipping = $ 369.00, you can send the payment to Paypal account : denisegrazielaamorim@gmail.com, or ebay link https://www.ebay.com/itm/254468184689
Sounds good. I’d like to go the PayPal route. Quick couple questions.

Do the existing air vents remove and fit into the new bezel? (I noticed other bezels sold online have the air vents already installed)

Will you provide tracking for shipping?

Just want to confirm this will work in my car. I have a 2017 GTI s. It does have the Sd card slot in the glovebox. The radio part number is 3Q0035844A. When I search online it seems it’s MIB2, but when I look at the description in the video you linked, it says it’s MIB1.

I appreciate all the help!

MauricioGTI

Go Kart Newbie
Sounds good. I’d like to go the PayPal route. Quick couple questions.

Do the existing air vents remove and fit into the new bezel? (I noticed other bezels sold online have the air vents already installed)

Will you provide tracking for shipping?

Just want to confirm this will work in my car. I have a 2017 GTI s. It does have the Sd card slot in the glovebox. The radio part number is 3Q0035844A. When I search online it seems it’s MIB2, but when I look at the description in the video you linked, it says it’s MIB1.

I appreciate all the help!
i sell only the bezel, the AIR vents doesn't come with it , but you dont need to change that. Regarding tracking number, yes, I'll inform you the TN once available, actualy I ship by Fedex and it takes no more than 4 working days to reach you. PN# 3Q0035844A is for MIB2 , then it will work. 2017 and 2018 Gti comes with MIB2

Tonite102

Car(s)
2017 GTI
i sell only the bezel, the AIR vents doesn't come with it , but you dont need to change that. Regarding tracking number, yes, I'll inform you the TN once available, actualy I ship by Fedex and it takes no more than 4 working days to reach you. PN# 3Q0035844A is for MIB2 , then it will work. 2017 and 2018 Gti comes with MIB2

Sounds great. I’ll send PayPal. Thank you.

mrhee6

Passed Driver's Ed
I’ve been looking at the part number for the non-nav. Online I see 5G6919605-C as the retrofit but yours is the 5G6919605-A. Do you know the difference? I know the B version is just the nav

MauricioGTI

Go Kart Newbie
I’ve been looking at the part number for the non-nav. Online I see 5G6919605-C as the retrofit but yours is the 5G6919605-A. Do you know the difference? I know the B version is just the nav
The difference between them both are only the shortcut button. Through MENU button (5G6919605-A) you can access all available functions

MauricioGTI

Go Kart Newbie
1591748167154.png

Tonite102

Car(s)
2017 GTI
Anyone order from the person yet? Was it a positive experience?
Yes. Contacted him on Sunday, paid directly through PayPal on Sunday and FedEx just delivered today. Radio and bezel are in prefect cosmetic condition. Excellent ordering experience, received a tracking number right away, and package shipped right away.

Now I’m just waiting on a install tool kit I ordered from a different company to arrive so I can install (funny that the screen made it to my home in CA from Brazil, before the domestically shipped tool kit). So hopefully everything works once installed.
247211E2-5362-4F3A-A6F0-238BE6710DBA.jpeg

MauricioGTI

Go Kart Newbie
Yes. Contacted him on Sunday, paid directly through PayPal on Sunday and FedEx just delivered today. Radio and bezel are in prefect cosmetic condition. Excellent ordering experience, received a tracking number right away, and package shipped right away.

Now I’m just waiting on a install tool kit I ordered from a different company to arrive so I can install (funny that the screen made it to my home in CA from Brazil, before the domestically shipped tool kit). So hopefully everything works once installed.
View attachment 176459
thank you for the nice words my friend ! =)

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Will non nav unit fit in 2016 gti se and is there stock carbon fiber bezel for it

Yes, it will fit. No, there is not matching honeycomb pattern trim.