GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

No Shave November

UnitedGTI1

Ready to race!
I started octobeard first grew it all out (trimmed it a good amount the morning this picture was taken) but for the rest of Movember there will be no trimming with an electric. Only scissors for those 2ft long singles that appear for the rest of the month.

And BTW the ladies love the beard!

dsm1983

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'10 TR GTI
I think Dave can convert you dubessa.

lol you've seen the hairy beast at its best before?

ha ha -- This thread could get out of hand quickly, so I'll keep it PG. Suffice it to say that things (beard and otherwise) that should be cropped, trimmed, or clean shaven are in every sense of the word.
I'm sure Bowers is the same. He's been known to beard it up from time to time as well... I've seen pics!

dav1d

Ready to race!
I haven't had a clean shave in 8 years. Been rockin a beard all this time

balius

Go Kart Champion
I started octobeard first grew it all out (trimmed it a good amount the morning this picture was taken) but for the rest of Movember there will be no trimming with an electric. Only scissors for those 2ft long singles that appear for the rest of the month.

And BTW the ladies love the beard!

Doing the same thing.. Thought about going into NSN clean shaven, but decided to just keep it going

JDM713

Go Kart Champion
Just another month for me and the beard. I will be shaving to keep it looking nice, because neckbeards are disgusting. :cool:

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
you could use that to superimpose a beard over your vajajay... just saying.

Do girls not shave their hoo-ha's then for this or?? :iono:

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
so straight up shaved peach, landing strip, of flying V formation?